Skip navigation

Now the fun really begins

Back to the top

Road legal at last

Yes blow, don't suck the pipe..  :lol:  :lol:

1988 Mk1 Golf GTi Cabriolet 1.8cc DX, K-jet. Daily drive. 317,000 miles and counting
1978 Mk1 Scirocco GLS 1.6cc FR, Webber carb. Weekend toy.

Back to the top

Briano1234 said

mark1gls said

You don't need a compressor to blow down the fuel lines, remove the fuel filter and blow down the fuel line into the fuel tank (I just use my mouth) and you should hear bubbles from the tank.

I love the taste of fuel in the Morning, Right before I have a cup of coffee and a smoke…..:) . I usually use a small tire inflator off my 12V battery charger, and a inflater nipple….

Briano you always have a sensible way to do things….. god i wish you lived next door

Back to the top

mark1gls said

Yes blow, don't suck the pipe..  :lol:  :lol:

Can't say I've ever tried sucking the pipe mate  :lol:  or blowing for that matter

Back to the top

okmate said

Briano1234 said

mark1gls said

You don't need a compressor to blow down the fuel lines, remove the fuel filter and blow down the fuel line into the fuel tank (I just use my mouth) and you should hear bubbles from the tank.

I love the taste of fuel in the Morning, Right before I have a cup of coffee and a smoke…..:) . I usually use a small tire inflator off my 12V battery charger, and a inflater nipple….

Briano you always have a sensible way to do things….. god i wish you lived next door

I can remember my first taste of gas, I was about 4, and my brother 7 and I were trying to siphon gas out of my mothers car to use in our go-kart…. After all how hard could it be we watched my dad do it… :) eyouck.
Spit, spit, SPIT……

What do Divorces, Great Coffee, and Car Electrics all have in common?

They all start with GOOD Grounds.

Where are my DIY Links?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.