Skip navigation

Dilema, what to do with my Rivage

Back to the top

Dilema, what to do with my Rivage

Yea that was mine
Yea I once looke for a whole engine inc k-jet but gave up rebuilt mine then bought a spare block just in case lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back to the top
Brought my Rivage last September (k 93 blue) on an eBay auction, the car come with a lot of problems which the guy said was all 5 minute jobs?? I have fixed all of these problems but for what I've spent I've seen better ones come up for sale. It is original apart from fitting new shocks with lowered springs which I think makes the car look a lot better but still toying with the idea of getting some bbs split rims. I suppose it's all about your own personal taste!

Back to the top
Think I might put this up for 5.5k soon,  just a few jobs to finish first when I get time, paint and fit the original wing mirrors and replace the nasty aftermarket rear lights.
I think it is worth it with he extensive history, original rust free bodywork  and low milage,   so if anyone is looking in the meantime I'm open to listen to offers, but the missus really does not want me to sell it (thats a first :lol:)
It is a good shell to make fully original, and there will be a time when the original seats come up for sale
I do think that running presentable Rivages are not going to drop below 5k anytime, given how rare they are now and will always be sort after.

IMG_6301.JPG
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.