Skip navigation

MK1 GOLF 2DOOR WIND DEFLECTORS, FURTHER PRICE DROP!!!!!

Back to the top
bump

Back to the top
list updated.
open to sensible offers.

Back to the top
bump

Last edit: by idontunderstand

Back to the top
bump

Back to the top
Have you still got the NOS side trims I brought off you in May ?

Back to the top

1100_Tintop said

Have you still got the NOS side trims I brought off you in May ?

Now sold and sent. you cancelled payment just before courier came.

Back to the top
Yes I cancelled the payment as you were due to send them out on the 24th May and they were never sent, I then mailed you 4 times over the next week to get an update on the status of them which you never replied to, so, I had no option but to cancel the payment.

Further to the above you appeared back on this forum a couple of months later and I messaged you again to say I was still interested and to give you the benefit of the doubt of why you never sent the trims in the first place - but again no reply…

Not exactly in the spirit of this forum…

Back to the top

1100_Tintop said

Yes I cancelled the payment as you were due to send them out on the 24th May and they were never sent, I then mailed you 4 times over the next week to get an update on the status of them which you never replied to, so, I had no option but to cancel the payment.

Further to the above you appeared back on this forum a couple of months later and I messaged you again to say I was still interested and to give you the benefit of the doubt of why you never sent the trims in the first place - but again no reply…

Not exactly in the spirit of this forum…

I appreciate your point of view.
we both could of done better with communication.
My apologies for any inconvenience .

Back to the top
bump

Back to the top
bump

idontunderstand said

Vag Chrome bumpers with vag rub stips and vag end caps.

Rear bumper was re-chromed but front wasnt as it was ok. The rear bumper has a bit of black tape on at moment please pics I have had these for about 10 years and never fitted. the rub strips have a few clips missing, same as end caps. overall i would say as a complete whole set i would rate as 7.5/8 out of 10. Viewing preferred. can post but due to work commitments it could take up to 2 weeks to post. £350

Stainless Steel door visors wind deflectors.
Good condition. 8/10 this type can be bonded or screwed on the outside and not inserted on the inner edge of the window.
 i shipped them from California about 10 years ago and never fitted them but they are second hand. C
an post but due to work commitments it could take up to 2 weeks to post
£125

Collection is preferred from Launceston Cornwal for all items. i can post as cost if need be but due to work comitments it could take up to 2 weeks to post. I am open to sensible offers not stupid ones but i will discount for more than one purchase.
Any Questions feel free to ask.

Back to the top
Bumpers still available?

Back to the top

dmcessential said

Bumpers still available?

yes bumpers are still available

Back to the top
Great. Where abouts are you as may be easiest to pick up if at all possible

Back to the top
bump

Back to the top
bump visors still for sale

Back to the top
I bought the bumpers and they were exactly as described so definitely a seller to be trusted 

Back to the top

dmcessential said

I bought the bumpers and they were exactly as described so definitely a seller to be trusted 

Thank you

Back to the top
visors still for sale

Back to the top
bump

Back to the top
PRICE DROP!!!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.