Skip navigation

Know your mk1's supplying dealership?

Back to the top

Saulty said

I does tell me the supplying dealer, although I already knew who they were as I have the original service book and original rear plate. Most of the other stuff is run of the mill stuff you would expect to see but it does show every change, including change of address. Strangely, somebody bought it in 1989 but they don't show up as a previous owner and somebody bought it in 1996 but they don't show up as a registered keeper. I assume these are dealers or something!
I'm sure yours will arrive soon!
 Ahh okay that's cool, I got the letter saying it would be with me shortly so hopefully have it soon!

Back to the top
image.jpeg

Saulty said

Got back from my weekend away to find that the brown envelope that I thought contained advertising bull from a credit card company did actually contain advertising bull from a credit card company! However, there was also an A4 brown envelope that must have come on Saturday containing this letter! 😎
image.jpeg

It also contained about 25 other pieces of paper with all the previous owners etc😎!
 Got mine today! Had to be signed for so had to go to the bloody post office in centre of Brighton at rush hour to get it! But finally have it have found the original supplying & selling dealerships, have sent an email to dmb to see what they can make for me! 

Back to the top
I'm glad you've got it!:cool:
It's quite interesting reading who's owned your car and where it's lived throughout it's life!
Did you find out anything interesting?

Back to the top

Saulty said

I'm glad you've got it!:cool:
It's quite interesting reading who's owned your car and where it's lived throughout it's life!
Did you find out anything interesting?
  Cheers! It is interesting I haven't had the time to read properly yet but it's funny how my car slowly migrated south from owner to owner, maybe chasing the sun lol!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.