Skip navigation

norfolk

Back to the top

norfolk meet

bring him along . orange is it stock; or has it a racey feel .

Back to the top
Hi Big Dub,
Timbo's Mk1 will be known to you as I came to a couple of your Norwich meets . Its  completely standard and in very good condition.
I now have an Orange mk1(!) which is almost ready for the road, so hope to be about even this Bank Holiday with luck. I still have to get a stainless exhaust system made for it otherwise its in not too bad a condition for a series 1.
If your organising anything or want us to all meet somewhere then I would come along especially if Timbo came along with my old Golf too!.
Marcus.

Back to the top
Hi ya Marcus had a feeling it was you .hope to get a meeting going later in the month . How long have you had the set 1 is it a swallow tail.

Back to the top
Hi buddy ,no not a swallow tail, unfortunately, but still a nice car I reckon. Would be good to meet up with the cars later in June let me know even if its a drink at say little melton, thanks.

Back to the top

norfolk

bigdub said

hi all will be putting meetings on through the summer . let me know your views and who you are ..

We need to get you added to this as a Regional Host that covers some of the East of England - that way m00 will know and can help you :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Hi Ade, thanks,
yes, we need to get something going in Norfolk/Suffolk :thumbs: -we don't all just drive tractors! (I do coincidently… :lol: ) and if we don't meet we don't have other cars and people to interact with.
 I am coming to the Annual Meet but need a  local scene  too.
Marcus.

P.S Hi Wilko I know you I am sure :)  yes its a pity Dub Gen dwindled so there's the excuse to get a Mk1 regular meet going to make up for it.

This orange  Mk1 'thing' I have is nearly- nearly -nearly on the road Ha ha! will it live? is it past its sell by date (like me)? will my credit card bust first? Answers on a post card to….the Chairman of the Mk1 OC ;)

Back to the top
My cabby is now on the road so a norfolk meet would be great while the weather is ok

Back to the top
Hi Wilco,
The orange 'thing' that I now own is mostly running… so ,yes, I would like to meet up sometime too. Guess my cousins son would go for it with my old Gti as well.
Are you going to the annual meet? I am hoping to make it to Strattford:) 

Back to the top

norfolk

No can't make it to that plus only doing local trips for few month to look for and sort teething problems. BTW have we met ur name Marcus as I only know one marcus

Back to the top
hi ya sorry iv not been on line had some problems but back now. how are you all set to meet up on the week end of the 13 aug .

Back to the top

norfolk

Sounds good to me

Back to the top
how about 7 30 saturday 13 th at the cherry tree dereham road norwich.

Back to the top

norfolk

On the sat Yea sounds spot on

Back to the top
spread the word ,

Back to the top

norfolk

Tonight guys hope we get a few locals down

Back to the top
Should be there-if it does not break down (again) :lol::lol:

Back to the top
Hi guys and girls, just wondering if there was going to be any meets coming up soon,
Many thanks

Back to the top
Hi ya turbo will be putting meets on in June around Norwich area . Are u close to the city.                                                 

Back to the top
There's also a meet in Thurton on the last Tuesday of every month, run by appreciating classics. I aim to be there this month (its usually very well attended)…

Back to the top
Hi bigdub. I'm 30minutrs from the city So not to far away. Be good to meet and see the toys
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.