Skip navigation

Stanford Hall, Sunday 1st May 2016 - 50 car club stand!

Back to the top

We need you!!!!!!

It adds about another 30 mins and 30 miles onto my trip, and already doing 2 hours each way, so might just have to meet you guys there  :(

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Anna. Got pass thanks very much - Hazel

Back to the top

I'll meet you at the Travelodge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top
1100_TinTop . I will be going down early to help Anna set up, so is 7.15 too early for you?

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top

I can be at the travel lodge with some of the others at 8.30am too

Anna - do you need any more volunteers to come earlier?

I can be there earlier if you need?

1991 Black Sportline 1.8 GTI Cabby - gone

1983 Papyrus Green 1.5 Auto GL Cabby - gone

1984 Nevada Beige MK2 Golf 1.6CL LHD Auto - gone

1981 Schwartz Black MK1 Golf 1600 GTI - gone

Currently Mk1less!

Back to the top

richyhill said

MEETING POINTS ?

Well as it looks like it might be cold early morning, with no heater I will be having a nice 2 hour drive up lol  :o

Are people meeting in mass at that pub/hotel car park we met at before (might have been last year or year before)?

If not if some people are meeting up, if you can post up time and postcode, I will see if I can get there for the meeting time and head in with you

If anyone else is coming from Bristol direction or joining what would be my route up M5, M42, M6 let me know and we could meet at a services on route?

:thumbs:

Hot water bottle and a fleece for you then!

Currently Mk1less!

Back to the top

I'll meet you at the Travelodge

Back to the top
Ok richyhill we'll see you there :thumbs:.

Dainish klnnon and possibly P0jy - see you at the Travelodge about 8.30..

RichardHall sorry a bit early for me - looking this good at my age means as much beauty sleep as possible! - see you there mate :thumbs:.

Cheers
Ade

Back to the top
Hi guys,

I am thinking of getting there for around 9am but i will be leaving abput 12-12.30 to get back to hopefully watch Leicester City win the league.. Can't miss that!

Will this be a problem with me leaving at this time?

Thanks

Ad

Back to the top
We have landed, we are on the big plot in front of the stables opposite the concours, ground conditions soft but ok, keep it steady on coming on to our pitch. It is really important that everyone arrives before 9am if they can, otherwise you will have to give way to the 200 split screen vans that are arriving in convoy  between 9-9.30am! WP_20160430_006.jpg

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Have you got Elv on duty picking up the leftovers from the sheep & Geese?

Looks a good sized plot, will anyone be taking a BBQ do you know?

Might do something to my Golf that I have never done in 28 Yrs - bring along a little passenger

image.jpeg

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top

RichardHall said

Have you got Elv on duty picking up the leftovers from the sheep & Geese?

Looks a good sized plot, will anyone be taking a BBQ do you know?

Might do something to my Golf that I have never done in 28 Yrs - bring along a little passenger

image.jpeg

Great, like your passenger!
Richard, you are going to part of our centre display with you, Walter and Rajan's '76 :thumbs:

Not Taking the BBQ, just the kettle n stove.

Banner

Back to the top
IMPORTANT INFO

Major roadworks on junction 19 and 20 on M1.

Best option is junction 20.

Advise set off early as it will cause delays.

Any problems on the day, please call 07969 112279.

Cheers

Anna

Banner

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

Great, like your passenger!
Richard, you are going to part of our centre display with you, Walter and Rajan's '76 :thumbs:

Not Taking the BBQ, just the kettle n stove.

Better give it a wipe over with the dishcloth then!  Hope to be there by 8.30.

image.jpeg

Back to the top
I can confirm what Anna said, major road works between M1 j18 to J20. Just done a recce how to get to the south kennelworth entrance from j20. Quite easy, Got lost though on the way back with the roadworks using a different route.

Anyway. Very wet on the latter stages of the journey. But safely holed up now at the IBIS. Ready for an early start. 

Back to the top
Malcolm, it been a while waiting but now going to be able to see your car at last and all that hard work on your interior.

image.jpeg

Back to the top

Back to the top
Spent all day cleaning and finishing bits on my cabby, can't wait for tomorrow! Come say hi if you see me arrive! My cabby is pretty noticeable… low, white, blue roof, white teles, carbon splitter…

I'll be 4 up and the car is low with a big splitter… Am I going to struggle getting in?

Last edit: by Greavesy

Back to the top
Dainish 1100_TinTop klnnon funk-star

See you at the travel lodge for 8:15 - 08:30

P0jy you boys stopping on route and we can join together ?

My first gear has decided to be temperamental today so could be a fun drive up   :o

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

Dainish 1100_TinTop klnnon funk-star

See you at the travel lodge for 8:15 - 08:30

P0jy you boys stopping on route and we can join together ?

My first gear has decided to be temperamental today so could be a fun drive up   :o

richyhill , mk1ad ,

Yes we are meeting at fosse park McDonald's at 7.30pm…

Currently Mk1less!
There are too many online users to list.