Skip navigation

Christmas Curry 2015 !!! CANCELLED

Back to the top

RichardHall said

Put me and Ann down.  Only problem is Ann is working that weekend, never had to work Saturday evenings for months so hopefully okay but would only be 100% certain just a couple of days before.

Hi Richard, hopefully you will see this.
All your email notifications are not getting through, your ISP is giving them a hard bounce.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
I can't make it mate, bad time of year with stephs long Xmas hours sorry

Banner

Back to the top
I can't make it either, sorry!

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top
Someone was busy lol

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Ginner said

Someone was busy lol

Nah, cut and paste, took a couple of minutes to pull the list together :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
I'd like to attend with my lovely wife Rachel. We dont really know many here personally. is it more of a regulars thing? would like to feel like an outsider butting in!

1982 3 Door - 'BRO' - gone to pastures new
 1990 Clipper Cabriolet - Jet green metallic

Back to the top

Christmas Curry 2015 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unityneil said

I'd like to attend with my lovely wife Rachel. We dont really know many here personally. is it more of a regulars thing? would like to feel like an outsider butting in!

Please come along mate - you and your lovely wife will be very welcome - not a regulars thing at all, it is an event for all the Midlands regions - I will add you to the list :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Thanks I've  added it to the diary

Back to the top

RichardHall said

lhasadreams said

RichardHall said

Put me and Ann down.  Only problem is Ann is working that weekend, never had to work Saturday evenings for months so hopefully okay but would only be 100% certain just a couple of days before.
Hi Richard, hopefully you will see this.
All your email notifications are not getting through, your ISP is giving them a hard bounce.

And in simpleton English??   I have noticed from the weekend I don't get any emails to say that I have been mentioned in a list or had a PM - not exactly sure when stopped but when I won the Guess Asking Price didn't get any of the messages through.  I do get the Notifications for New posts needing modifying though.

what can I do to sort?

cheers

richard.

When this site sends you an email, instead of your service provider (fsmail.net) receiving it and sending it on to you it reports back to us with a hard bounce. This means that either your email address does not exist or the fsmail.net domain has gone away - not good.

I suggest you open a gmail account and use that with the club or try and find out why your service provider is bouncing email for you

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Count me in Billy $andhu.

Back to the top
Sorry Ade for late reply but us 4 def coming. Cheers. H.

Back to the top

Me and Ade were talking about this last weekend….. We got confused with dates, the curry meet is actually on the 12th Dec, same place same time….. Everyone still ok with that?

Me
Bert
Ali - still ok

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

I cannot make the 12th or the 5th :-( double booked for both - hope you all have a great curry !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

Yes, I'm still good to attend

Back to the top
Yups

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Yes we'll still be coming along 😊

Back to the top
Sorry can't make 12th now.

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Would of loved to come to this But we are expecting a our second and last little one A week before, so will have to leave it. Thank you anyway 

Follow me on Instagram, scottyr_mk1golf

Back to the top
Sorry about this Guys, this meet has now been cancelled, not enough numbers for the 12th, we will re arrange one for January, thanks

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.