Skip navigation

My Mk1 2.0 16v ABF on twin 45 weber carbs

Back to the top

Conversion

Thanks I will look into it in a bit more detail. Yeah stainless system.

Back to the top

Back to the top
Looking good . Regards to the fire proofing the rack I had the same problem I replaced the boot then wrapped it in aluminium tape 3 layers the I made a heat shield to go over it out of Ali plate and held it in place with some metal exhaust heat wrap ties so far no problems where as before I melted the boot. Good luck.   :thumbs:
Martin

Back to the top
Thanks for the replys I think I will alu wrap the rack and heat wrap the manifold I would rather be safe than sorry cheers guys.:thumbs:

Back to the top
looks good buddy! if u need a hand with anything give me a shout and ill see if I'm free to help out.

Back to the top
Cheers bud will bear that in mind. I don't suppose you or anyone else knows which is the signal wire off the crank sensor cheers all.

Back to the top
Few hours to spare today. What else is there to do that's right play with the golf. So changed carb trumpets, nearly finished the brakes rear new drums, shoes,springs,wheel bearings, just need to do the copper lines and braided hoses when they arrive. Headlights changed along with tail lights. Not a bad way to spend a few hours.

Back to the top
DSC_0236.JPG

Back to the top
DSC_0235.JPG

Back to the top
DSC_0237.JPG

Back to the top
DSC_0238.JPG

Back to the top
DSC_0239.JPG

Back to the top
DSC_0241.JPG

Back to the top
New management cant wait.

Back to the top
DSC_0249.JPG

Back to the top
Dubpower mani taken back off to heat wrap shame I have to cover it up. Better safe than sorry tho..

Back to the top
DSC_0250_zpsjikzh5xf.jpg

Back to the top
Twin fans fitted just need to wire them up trying to little and often at the mo.

Back to the top
DSC_0246_zpsmkdx3zdo.jpg

Back to the top
Picture of the clocks in the Seat Ibiza gti before I stripped it service book/invoices and Mot's back this up.
There are too many online users to list.