Skip navigation

CLUB STAND Tatton Park Show,Cheshire- Sunday 3rd August 2014.

Back to the top
sorry wont be on the stand for this one

Back to the top
Got mine c u tomorrow, if anyone doesnt know i think the m56 is shut all weekend.

Back to the top
hi Diverwez

cheers for that it did flag up on google when I looked for a route looks like I coming across M62 to M6 it longer but should be ok drive
Rob

Back to the top
Heres hoping for decent weather! Got a hot date with a petrol station jetwash in the morning :lol:

Back to the top
weather looking good my car will be spattered with flies and bugs by the time I get there 2hr motorway journey  :lol:

Back to the top
I will be there bugs or mo bugs .getting up early to finidh dome bits of .and a clean to.

Back to the top
Still got agm mud plastered up mine!  O_o

Back to the top
Lovelly day at Tatton Park first here 

Back to the top
Well that was fun, up early, washed golf, filled the tank, set off to tatton, 10miles in it drops a valve. Gutted.

Back to the top
sorry to hear that it was a good day just got back hope your car fixed soon  :(

Back to the top

rossirvine said

Well that was fun, up early, washed golf, filled the tank, set off to tatton, 10miles in it drops a valve. Gutted.

Does that mean you can get some more practice in before rebuilding mine??

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Hi RichardHall how did the show go today mate? 

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top
hi swerve

his car dropped a valve so he never arrived meet went well was nice to put faces to names as it was our first time still gutted we missed AGM

Back to the top

Swerve said

Hi RichardHall how did the show go today mate? 

Hi Swerve Really good show, lots of variety and weather very good. elv-APX. And 1100_tintop both came away with awards.  you will be pleased to know that no sand trap to drive across, however my car managed to get sprayed with sheep sh*t over the front including windscreen! on the journey over, which was nice.

Think a few sheep on the top storey of a large cattle truck I passed had a bit of a moment when they heard my exhaust at full roar!

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
I agree what a great day and the club stand looked great well done Anna. :thumbs:

B reg cab

Back to the top
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for today, all those that put there cars on display :thumbs: , provided catering :)  and helped out with the club stand when I was on polishing duty! Great day ;)

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.