Skip navigation

Windesa - Bodi Wind Deflector

Back to the top
Ok I know its almost the end of the cabrio season - but to celebrate my tintop as COTM and on the home page of the mk1oc website… I'll have one XL deflector up for graps at £135 delivered to the UK or £140 to Europe!

Some terms and condition apply.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
Hi,

Is this still available and is it black? If it is I will take it but I am on nights at work so please bare with me. Also, do you need to remove it to put the roof back up (forgive me if this is a stupid question)? 

Cheers,

Jamie

Back to the top

Foxster said

Hi,

Is this still available and is it black? If it is I will take it but I am on nights at work so please bare with me. Also, do you need to remove it to put the roof back up (forgive me if this is a stupid question)? 

Cheers,

Jamie

Hi Jamie yes it's still available and is a black XL deflector which sits down behind the front seats and extends across the rear bench. The roof can go up and down without having to remove the deflector.

I'll drop you a pt.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Foxster

Here's a post I did some time back, scroll down and you'll see a few pictures.

View topic: Wind deflectors o_0? - The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Trust me when I say, this will be the best item you can ever buy for your Cabby!  :thumbs:

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
Thanks, I will have a look tonight. Another piece of the puzzle as they say.

Back to the top
October offer - get a free OEM Radiator top card with a wind deflector ordered this month only! Some terms and condition apply. £145 Delivered to UK or £150 to Europe.

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Morning Hugh, how you doing? quick question about the Windesa M - can people sit in the back ok without any force of the protector on their legs?? Cheers, Dean.

Back to the top
Hi Dean - I'm doing well and hope you are too? With the M model people can't really sit in the back comfortably - the wind deflector drops down as shown below in the pic.

bodi-m-windschott.jpg bodi-m-windschott.jpg

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Hi Dean

You can make it rigid or loose by adjusting the tension straps which when pulled keep it taught. The kids will get there feet down - you could always roll up the bottom part as to height adjust it. Sorry I can't be more specific.

By far the more popular is the XL deflector which covers the back seat.

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Hey Shughy

I think from time to time you list these through eBay… have you got any coming up at all please? Keen to order ASAP.

Regards, Craig.

1990 - Cabriolet GTI 1.8 (DX)

Back to the top

CraigSherriff said

Hey Shughy

I think from time to time you list these through eBay… have you got any coming up at all please? Keen to order ASAP.

Regards, Craig.

Hi Craig

CraigSherriff

I'm just about to order my summer stock next week and these will be available to purchase from then. eBay listings are always a bit more expensive with fees etc. Have a look on my website and use the members discount code to save a little. Let's hope the sun keeps out for a while longer… Any question pop me an email.

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top

Shughy said

CraigSherriff said

Hey Shughy

Regards, Craig.

Hi Craig

CraigSherriff

I'm just about to order my summer stock next week and these will be available to purchase from then. eBay listings are always a bit more expensive with fees etc. Have a look on my website and use the members discount code to save a little. Let's hope the sun keeps out for a while longer… Any question pop me an email.

Much appreciated, just placed the order through your site now assumed it would go to back order ready for your new stock 🙂 ~ I have ordered to my partners place of work Miss G Fenton in Dunstable (far easier for her to receive goods than mine) hopefully it has all come through ok. Thanks again, Craig.

1990 - Cabriolet GTI 1.8 (DX)

Back to the top
Hi Shughy im looking to get a bodi XLC in navy if you still do them? Whats the price as your original price was €209 - does that still stand?

many thanks, Sam

Back to the top
New Summer Stock of cabriolet wind deflectors - just in.

Available on my website www.vwgolf1.com  :thumbs:

See here HERE for updated prices.

Cheers Hugh.

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.