Skip navigation

Should I sell my Sportline ?

Back to the top

Back to the top
Chris have you got your eye on that 24k bargain at 4 star classics ? 😉

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top
Eh nope :-)

I would have the car but a fair few quid would need to be knocked off !!

If they offer it to me for £15k I will consider it :-)

Back to the top
You can have mine for £14.999👹

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top
U put an extra 9 on the end but I will round it upto £15, don't say I'm not generous :-D

Back to the top
Massbad69 you've hurt my feelings now you tight northern ****** you could have at least said £15.50 😃😃😃

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top
Chris you need some serious therapy mate if your thinking about selling your Sportline.  :sick:

So I recommend you get your butt over to Worthersee 'GTI Treffer' in Austria today or tomorrow for a few days.
Inhale all that you see like these cars for example.

That will put a stop to all this nonsense, now you know it makes sense Chris!  :thumbs:  :lol:

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
If it makes you happy then sell it Chris - you will not find many better examples though and you will probably not get back what you have spent on her.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

If it makes you happy then sell it Chris - you will not find many better examples though and you will probably not get back what you have spent on her.

I know I wont get back what I have spent as thats way too much  :thumbs:

You are also right about the condition as its pretty decent for its age  ;)

I will think good and hard about my motives  O_o

Back to the top
No! u nutter :ocf_emoticons__2guns::'( 

Back to the top
Ha, seems you are in similar position to me! See my other post. I think yours might be worth a bit more than mine though.

for what it's worth I think you should sell it and start a new project.

Back to the top
You know my view from our chat mate, the only reason I think you could sell this and be happy is if you already have something you really want lined up, so you wont look back too much and miss it, as you will be even happier with the new edition.

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

You know my view from our chat mate, the only reason I think you could sell this and be happy is if you already have something you really want lined up, so you wont look back too much and miss it, as you will be even happier with the new edition.

I agree :thumbs:

Back to the top
sell it to me and as Im just down the road you can borrow it any time!seriously ;)

Back to the top
And I could come and clean it as well :-)

Back to the top

Massbad69 said

And I could come and clean it as well :-)

lol

yes you could but it wouldn't need it
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.