Skip navigation

Absolutely Anything!

Back to the top
Well done mate.  I guess you are going to the AGM?  Will Gordon be signing autographs??!

Butleraw '83 Schwarz Black GTI

Back to the top

butleraw said

Well done mate.  I guess you are going to the AGM?  Will Gordon be signing autographs??!

Haha thanks dude! I will be going to the AGM. Hoping that Gordon is up for it then im sure he will, at this moment in time however, someone decided to reverse into him so hes gonna have to go into rehab for a while :(

Volkswagen Golf LS (1981 X)   Austin Morris Mini HL (1981 X)  Honda Civic Type S CTDi (2009 59)   Mercedes-Benz 208D F & D Motorhome (1990 G)  Audi A2 SE (2001 X) Banner

Back to the top
Poor Gordon. Hope the damage isn't too bad, and such a shame especially after the new paintwork being done. Any pics ? 

Back to the top
Luckily Dave just a front wing and ancillaries. My need a bit of tweeking in surrounding areas too. Hopfully going into the shop this week, so will take some pictures. Hope your keeping well mate  :thumbs:

Chris

Volkswagen Golf LS (1981 X)   Austin Morris Mini HL (1981 X)  Honda Civic Type S CTDi (2009 59)   Mercedes-Benz 208D F & D Motorhome (1990 G)  Audi A2 SE (2001 X) Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.