Skip navigation

VWfestival Harewood house leeds August 15th/17th

Back to the top

club stand

mines here aswell altho the dog did take a shine to it when the postie stuffed it through the letter box

Back to the top

Robbie Wells-Young said

will be at the meet only live 10miles or so away is it good to arrive early to get near to things ???

Hi would you like to put your car on the the club stand mate if so pm me your adressand I will send you a pass.

B reg cab

Back to the top
hi Eddiebear

my car not ready for shows It needs new carpet and a re-spray prob a few other bits …..it depends what you looking for would be happy to put it on stand if you still want me to though

cheers  rob

Back to the top

Robbie Wells-Young said

hi Eddiebear

my car not ready for shows It needs new carpet and a re-spray prob a few other bits …..it depends what you looking for would be happy to put it on stand if you still want me to though

cheers  rob

Hi there Robie your car dose not have to be a show winner.Its all so about people who own the cars getting to gather your pass is on its way.

B reg cab

Back to the top
ok no probs look forward to getting pass is all details on the pass??

Back to the top

Robbie Wells-Young said

ok no probs look forward to getting pass is all details on the pass??

Yes they are.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Hello
Is the club stand full for the Leeds VW show would like come if available

Back to the top
I've never been before but would like to come along on the Saturday.
Do we get discount being Members? Do I bring my car along or put it in the public Car Park?

Thanks

Back to the top

pudding can said

Hello
Is the club stand full for the Leeds VW show would like come if available

Hi there no the stand is not full yet PM me your adress and I will get a pass sent out to and put you on the list.

B reg cab

Back to the top

smudge18 said

Do we get discount being Members? Do I bring my car along or put it in the public Car Park?

Thanks

Hi no we don't get any discount but if you are coming in  a mk1 I could put you on the club stand just PM me your adress.

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

smudge18 said

Thanks

Hi no we don't get any discount but if you are coming in  a mk1 I could put you on the club stand just PM me your adress.

PM sent :) Thank You

Back to the top

smudge18 said

Eddiebear said

smudge18 said

Thanks

PM sent :) Thank You

Theres all so a club stand at Taton Park on sunday the  3rd  of August

B reg cab

Back to the top
Hi Eddiebear have PM you cheers

Back to the top
Hi im a newbie im going all weekend to this one. I have a 1986 gti white cab not in show room condition but not bad would i be able to put in the stand on the saturday? 
thank you scott 

Follow me on Instagram, scottyr_mk1golf

Back to the top
Got my pass today cheers  ;)

Back to the top

scottyr1 said

Hi im a newbie im going all weekend to this one. I have a 1986 gti white cab not in show room condition but not bad would i be able to put in the stand on the saturday?
thank you scott
Hi Scottyr1 you will be wellcome on the club stand PM me your adress or if you are going to the AGM I can give you the passthere.All so check out Taton Park on the 3rd of August its only a sunday but what great day it is.

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

scottyr1 said

thank you scott
Hi Scottyr1 you will be wellcome on the club stand PM me your adress or if you are going to the AGM I can give you the passthere.All so check out Taton Park on the 3rd of August its only a sunday but what great day it is.

Great thank you will pm my address i am at the AGM but only for the saturday.

Follow me on Instagram, scottyr_mk1golf

Back to the top
Thanks Eddie for posting out the pass.  :thumbs:Looking forward to this. How many cars are expected to be on the Stand on Sat and Sun?

Thks

Lhasa2008

Back to the top

Lhasa2008 said

Thanks Eddie for posting out the pass.  :thumbs:Looking forward to this. How many cars are expected to be on the Stand on Sat and Sun?

Thks

Lhasa2008

Hi glad it arrvied and all going well 12 so far but still three spaces left .

B reg cab

Back to the top
hi is the stand full yet I can make it sunday cars not in perfect condition but seen a few people saying the same so thought id msg :)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.