Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2014 - Saturday Meet Point on PAGE 5 !

Back to the top

6th - 8th June 2014 - I WOULD LOVE RECORD NUMBERS OF ATTENDANCE

unityjon said

Depending on what happens about my honeymoon, i'd like to come along for the Saturday but pay on the gate as the missus cabby will be fresh out of the paint shop 2 wks before this (its being painted for the wedding as a suprise !)

Plus i have a rather long connection with all the lowrider guys that will be there this year  :thumbs:

ok cool added you to the list :)

There were quite a few low riders there last year and they had a bit of a cruise throught the show :)

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Right, over the last week or so I have been in contact with head office of VW about Volksfest, as Heritage usually get involved with this show, and as its the 40th anniversary of the golf i proposed we collaborate in someway to mark the event:)

Anyway Heritage of Bristol have said they are happy to supply us with a brand new MK7 Golf for the event so we can have it parked up at the front of the clubstand next to a MK1 with a few cheesey things like 40th birthday banners etc. :)

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top
I'm trying to PM you dude, it won't let me because your not in any user groups allowing private topics or something… :|

2018 Up! GTi 1.0 TSI
2015 Mk7 Golf R 2.0 TSI 4motion DSG
2011 Caddy Maxi Kombi 1.6 TDi
1982 Mk1 Golf GTi 3 Door 1.8t - Build Thread

Back to the top
Just click send msg button under arf333's post

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

arf333 said

Right, over the last week or so I have been in contact with head office of VW about Volksfest, as Heritage usually get involved with this show, and as its the 40th anniversary of the golf i proposed we collaborate in someway to mark the event:)

Anyway Heritage of Bristol have said they are happy to supply us with a brand new MK7 Golf for the event so we can have it parked up at the front of the clubstand next to a MK1 with a few cheesey things like 40th birthday banners etc. :)

see if you can get one of these from them……..

R 400

Back to the top

Yomp said

arf333 said

see if you can get one of these from them……..

R 400

good shout.. no harm in asking  :lol: , although those wheels ruin the car for me :(

Joe90k said

I'm trying to PM you dude, it won't let me because your not in any user groups allowing private topics or something… :|

ive sent you PM now

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top

arf333 said

unityjon said

Depending on what happens about my honeymoon, i'd like to come along for the Saturday but pay on the gate as the missus cabby will be fresh out of the paint shop 2 wks before this (its being painted for the wedding as a suprise !)

Plus i have a rather long connection with all the lowrider guys that will be there this year  :thumbs:

ok cool added you to the list :)

There were quite a few low riders there last year and they had a bit of a cruise throught the show :)

many thanks, do you need the reg no ? G308YMC if you do  :thumbs:

Back to the top
I want an R 400!!!!

for keeps!

Great news on securing the MK7 for the stand Scott, great result

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
 Any requirements on conditionn? I might bring the Cabby but its not anywhere near finished and looking a little scruffy at the mo!:thumbs:

Back to the top

MaxCosmos said

Any requirements on conditionn? I might bring the Cabby but its not anywhere near finished and looking a little scruffy at the mo!

any condition mk1 welcome on the stand, we are letting rich bring his sportline reach around mobile on the stand after all ;)

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top

arf333 said

MaxCosmos said

Any requirements on conditionn? I might bring the Cabby but its not anywhere near finished and looking a little scruffy at the mo!

any condition mk1 welcome on the stand, we are letting rich bring his sportline reach around mobile on the stand after all ;)

Ok im there, Need to confirm with mrs/family whether I can do saturday or sunday. the saturday is my birthday so no doubt cake, party food and a rousing rendition of happy birthday to you is in order  :wub:

Back to the top
Rich / Scott,

Slight change of plan, can you please put me down for the Saturday (day visitor) rather than Sunday as I'd originally said.  Thanks

Back to the top
Mits530

You reckon your car will be ready for this???

1991 Black Sportline 1.8 GTI Cabby - gone

1983 Papyrus Green 1.5 Auto GL Cabby - gone

1984 Nevada Beige MK2 Golf 1.6CL LHD Auto - gone

1981 Schwartz Black MK1 Golf 1600 GTI - gone

Currently Mk1less!

Back to the top
Hell Yes there will be plenty off us joining to this one!
Count me in!

Back to the top
OK Guys - keep the names coming !!!

I will be sending out messages to all on the list Sat 10th May about those who want to pre book.

If we can get over 25 people then great as free portaloo for the club.

I am happy to collect money on over paypal then send form in for the club, then I can either meet you Sat morning to give you tickets when we convoy in together or if you are coming another time post them out to you.

Sat 10th May IS NOT the deadline for names, keep adding if you want to come as you can pay on the gate, come on guys lets get to 40 cars to celebrate 40 years of the mk1 Golf ,

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
definitely will be attending on the Saturday in the day. please let me know how and when you want me to pay upfront  

Back to the top
Hi Guys

I tried to send the below message to you all, but some people are not in groups I need them to be oor something , so please see below

Thanks, Rich

arf333 GHIA Ginner Fathammer dexterwallace @golfbitz Dainish n11kgh P0jy sonixboom  @bawbag pearcestu Joe90k ans4r MaxCosmos mattgee sparkstu niknaks123 @Fez1 daz1971 gasco B18DUB simon green unityjon Mits530

Hi Guys

If this has worked correctly, all those that showed an interest in Bristol Volksfest 2014 should be getting a message.

The organisers have agreed with me that even if we don't make the minimum 25 people for pre book, they will still be giving us a Club porta loo FOC because of our continued support of the show.

To make things easier all round though and secure a good size pitch I am going to send in the club application form with as many pre booked people as possible.

IF YOU ARE COMING FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND, SO FRI SAT SUN OR SAT SUNDAY AND CAMPING and are happy to PRE BOOK please see detail below

ALSO DAY VISITOR PLEASE SEE BELOW

Those that are happy to pre book please send BY GIFT, so I don't have to pay the fees please £25.00 per person (£12.00 PP if 12-16 yrs old) to my paypall richinbristol2@hotmail.co.uk . PLEASE ADD A MESSAGE ON THE PAYMENT WITH YOUR USER NAME, so I know who has paid. PAYMENTS REQUIRED BY SAT 17th MAY PLEASE

Options for me getting tickets to you are:

(1) Send me your address and I will send them out once I have them
(2) If you are meeting the main convoy which will be approx. 9am Sat morning at Cribbs Causeway like most years, then I can give out tickets then.

DAY VISITORS - For you guys its just pay on the day.

SAT DAY VISITORS - As mentioned above there will be a meet in the morning , details posted up closer to the time, where we will convoy into the showground together, this massively helps getting cars parked up on stand at same time, anyone joining later in day just tell them on gate you are on the Mk1 Golf OC stand and drive over and join us

SUNDAY DAY VISITORS - Just tell them on gate you are on the Mk1 Golf OC stand and drive over and join us

Any question just personal topic me

Thanks

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Hi Rich, looking forward to this, see you on Sat for the convoy.

Back to the top
I'm out, i'll be on my honeymoon, not sure if this is good or bad news. O_o

Back to the top

unityjon said

I'm out, i'll be on my honeymoon, not sure if this is good or bad news. O_o

BAD! lol.

Only joking, have a great wedding mate and honey moon, hopefully you can make it next year

1.8T CABBY
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.