Skip navigation

cant find these gaskets in in the uk anywhere :(

Back to the top

funk-star said

Apolopies for this response but that's slightly different to the 8v Digifant one. The 8v doesn't have the bit cut out at the narrower end of the oval shape and also has a little bit of of a lump on that end's outer edge or doesn't it make any difference? Don't mean to be pedantic but the Mk2's going in for throttle body swap and tune a week on Monday and just want to make sure it's right  :thumbs:  

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
I'll check, can't remember if I looked before and It made no difference lol

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Cheers Funk, fussy Mk2 owners eh?  :$

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top

funk-star said

I'll check, can't remember if I looked before and It made no difference lol

Any update Funk, car's going in to have the throttle body swapped on Monday so need it for the weekend if it'll do the job.
Cheers
Chris

Back to the top
I did look and then forgot. 
Can't see it making any odds 

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
In that case I'll have one and wing it, the place I'm taking it to should be able to make it right, they come highly recommended and it's 95% right  :thumbs:
Do I have to go through the shop or can I PayPal you? PM me your details? PM me the cost with postage, need it for Saturday tho' or I'll sort via shop  :)  

Cheers

Chris

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.