Skip navigation

Ex Wheeler Dealers White MK1

Back to the top

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top
are the stripes still upside down then?
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
looks like they may have fell off :)

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top

Bert said

are the stripes still upside down then?
Bert

They're missing, along with grille and other parts. It's looking very sorry for itself  :(

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
they could always buy it back and do it properly this time lol

Regards Volkswarren

Back to the top
Is the chap selling it here on this forum ???

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
18 bids already!

Regards Volkswarren

Back to the top
I saw that in ebay this eve looks tired.   

Back to the top
you can just make out the bottom of the digits on the number plate and they do match up with the wheeler dealer MK1.

Also the Club GTI sticker.

Its had a hard 10 years by the looks!

Back to the top
Shame actually

When it left eds hands it was in good nick 

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
Shame to see this in such a state. :(

Back to the top
Do we not as a group have a connection with the production team of wheeler dealer to try get it back, they could do wheeler dealer revisited.
just a thought with doing that trading up programme

Back to the top
I'm sure mike would be interested  O_o

Regards Volkswarren

Back to the top
edd would probably have heart failure

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
is anyone in a position to ask the team from wheeler dealers?

Regards Volkswarren

Back to the top
poor thing, this makes me sad ;-( and mad :P

Back to the top
I got in touch with the wheeler dealer team and got a really quick response

Hi David

Thanks for the email, very kind of you to get in touch.

We are flat out on the next batch of cars, so unlikely we can do much at the moment, but if this changes we'll be sure to let you know.

Best Regards
Andrew
Wheeler Dealers Team

—–Original Message—–
Sent: 20 January 2014 20:27
To: Andrew Shaw
Subject: Mk1 golf

Hi mike this might be falling on deaf ears but hear goes.
The mk 1 golf you and Edd restored on wheeler dealer is for sale and in a very sorry state, I'm part of the mk1 golf owners club I host the north east region a few of the guys off the site brought this to our attention, it's in a sorry state and for sale on eBay maybe this could be something you guys could consider for wheeler dealer revisited, I know you have a connection with the club through your trading up programme.

Anyway I was allways told you don't get if you don't ask.

Yours concerned mk1 golf owner.

David henry.

Be great to hear your views

Sent from my iPad

Back to the top
That's a pitty but well done for having a go  :thumbs:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
One for funkstar.

As he sells the bits off he can quote,"As seen on TV" on the adverts! :lol:

Back to the top
 :P Oh dear, I see it's been well looked after since leaving wheeler dealers  :$

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.