Skip navigation

ICE build help pl

Back to the top

CraigSherriff said

Excellent - You will be up and running in no time : )

Ideally the blue shade if possible?

Picture below - I need the whole part itself :(http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mUYYDi08-3OAhQTWM5ZLnwg.jpg

I live in Leamington Spa (Warwick)…

You could be in luck on both ill look Wednesday .im 90% sure i have both finding them the hard part. all hand brakes the same right. O_o
Shelf should be ok as i don`t keep rubbish And that is wot i was going to use for my stealf shelf :ninja:  with some M.D.F.   :cool:

Back to the top
Just put order in with C.A.S. just wait for the post man now:thumbs:Just need some gold fittings did order some with amp and speakers but did not say gold on the right up and the contrast seems to be going on my lap top .
But ordered anyway only a bit more pound notes lol.
Thanks Craig .:thumbs:

Back to the top

scrag said

CraigSherriff said

Excellent - You will be up and running in no time : )

Ideally the blue shade if possible?

Picture below - I need the whole part itself :(http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mUYYDi08-3OAhQTWM5ZLnwg.jpg

I live in Leamington Spa (Warwick)…

You could be in luck on both ill look Wednesday .im 90% sure i have both finding them the hard part. all hand brakes the same right. O_o
Shelf should be ok as i don`t keep rubbish And that is wot i was going to use for my stealf shelf :ninja:  with some M.D.F.   :cool:

I believe all the handbrake levers are the same mate, yes. Let me know how you get on and what kind of price you have in mind if you do indeed find the parts!

Glad you've got your orders in… Know the feeling when your waiting on good stuff to arrive, I'm waiting on some chrome flag mirrors to arrive as we speak. Take care, speak soon.

1990 - Cabriolet GTI 1.8 (DX)

Back to the top
I will get in loft soon as my sons in school and let you know .
I bought this to wot do you think .http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/page-product_list/keywords-100rc%20bass%20controller
And i have no idea haw to wire it in ( Im thinking it just in line maybe ):ocf_emoticons__dontknow:And terminals which ones would you use then.The gold ones seem had to find .I have 2x 10 m reals of oxygen free copper 17 awg out side dimensions 3.9x8.35mm multi-stranded + tightly wound.
And i got the amp wirering kit from Hallfords today only it had an 80 amp fuse instead of a 60 amp the kits have changed a little i think. Still it s good for 2000 watts.:cool:Again thanks for any help.:thumbs:

Back to the top
Craig i do have both but the self has speaker holes in i remember know thinking ill keep that to put my 6x9s in and save my self for when im old LOL. don`t know
If its any good to you take a look.

and hand break

let know Craig.:offtopic:

Back to the top
Hiya Craig,

Where abouts in South Wales are you? I might be able to give you hand with all the fitting and the set up if you need it and you're not too far from Bristol.

Give us a yell if you want a hand. I've done many many set ups over the years ;)

cheers

Ian

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top

scrag said

Craig i do have both but the self has speaker holes in i remember know thinking ill keep that to put my 6x9s in and save my self for when im old LOL. don`t know

and hand break

Thank you Craig - Appreciate it. Definitely need the handbrake lever  :) Let me know what you need for it posted to CV32 6LJ if thats possible mate?

Back to the top

CraigSherriff said

scrag said

and hand break

Thank you Craig - Appreciate it. Definitely need the handbrake lever  :) Let me know what you need for it posted to CV32 6LJ if thats possible mate?

Shelf no good to then mate.

Back to the top

borednow said

Hiya Craig,

Where abouts in South Wales are you? I might be able to give you hand with all the fitting and the set up if you need it and you're not too far from Bristol.

Give us a yell if you want a hand. I've done many many set ups over the years ;)

cheers

Ian

Not in wales mate Ellesmere Port near Chester North Wales border. Chesire Oaks Outlet shopping way.Big Thanks any way mate could you tell me haw to wire the base controller in may be or a diagram.Thanks

Back to the top
Hi mate,
I have a shelf almost identical to that one, I've found that you lose some of the tightness on the bass because it's escaping through the holes (if that makes any sense?) I appreciate you checking for one though Craig : )

You got an idea on what your going to do with it?

Back to the top

CraigSherriff said

Hi mate,
I have a shelf almost identical to that one, I've found that you lose some of the tightness on the bass because it's escaping through the holes (if that makes any sense?) I appreciate you checking for one though Craig : )

You got an idea on what your going to do with it?

Ebay that then. Ill find out the p+p for you on the hand brake. The post mans been today and  i was right on the terminals not gold plated do you know were i might get some from .just reading instructions know.
So ill be back soon with more questions LOL :$  

Back to the top
Can you get me a picture across mate? Might help me find some... Ask away whenever you need pal.

Back to the top

CraigSherriff said

Can you get me a picture across mate? Might help me find some… Ask away whenever you need pal.

Ok camera comeing out lol is there more than one way to wire speakers in.
IE. RCA`S and Speaker wires  
pics to follow .
 :cool:

Back to the top

scrag said

CraigSherriff said

Can you get me a picture across mate? Might help me find some… Ask away whenever you need pal.

Ok camera comeing out lol is there more than one way to wire speakers in.
IE. RCA`S and Speaker wires  
pics to follow .
 :cool:

There can be depending on what your trying to achieve, on the whole… Straight forward set up : )

Back to the top
Ok here thay come going to be heavy but thought do it all in one go.

The car its going in and haw it sits .

Back to the top
inside.

Back to the top
in the bay

Back to the top
Rear of head unit and wirreing dia if you can read it.

Back to the top
i have 2x rolls of this stuff

Back to the top
I wasn't expecting that!! If you get all that back together I solute you mate! I look forward to seeing how this comes along!

Do you have any markings on the back of head unit near the RCA plugs such as pre out, RCA out, sub out etc… ??

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.