Skip navigation

payed for a rare part.... now being ignored.

Back to the top

golfcabrio said

The seller says that he has sold "loads and loads" of parts on this form.
So someone must have his real name and contact details!

I'll let your imaginations do the rest!  :thumbs:
I agree. Some one must know who he is and where he is. I say post up if you know. Then the Buyer can speak with them. In the mean time, keep bombing him with calls, texts, e-mails etc till he responds. Don't be rude though. If you know his ebay selling name then post that up too. At the end of the day its theft. He has stole money.

Again, my opinion only.

Banner

Back to the top
No response.
Never mind boys, if you hear of anything send me a pm.
it not the kind of thing you expect from guys that are into old cars.
well well, onwards and upwards.
found a better one, half the price on german ebay so not all is lost.

Back to the top
mrsherif
Like the way your taking this but a 100 Pound is still a lot of money in this day and age.
Just maybe he's fallen on hard times, we've all been there and of course it's embarrassing to say the least.

But you'd think he'd at least man up and send you a PT even if he's not got the guts to reply to this post directly!  :P  
Just sticking his head in the sand doesn't mean the problem will go away.

So sackmcgannay do yourself a favour (if not us) and man up by sending mrsherif a PT message, even if you can't pay him back right now!  :thumbs:

Last edit: by golfcabrio

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
For the last 2 and a half months I have been recovering after being brutally attacked one night, I have slowley been recovering from major facial reconstructive surgery and the trauma of what happened. I have not been on here and not recieved any texts 're this hechblende till last night- and I responded straight away. 
You can all get excited here on your 'hunt the thief thread' but you don't know me or the situation. I was always willing to pay some money back-most if it , however as u warned the heckblender was fragile and I said i would take no responsibility if breaks in the post. And stated clearly that it was a pick up item only. You talked me into sending ,and refuse to take any finantial responsibility for what happened- and now u''ve started a witch hunt to bully me into paying you back all the money.  I told Iu last night I am on benefits while in recovery. So well done you have succeeded in shamming me publically on this forum and I will have to find the money, but I think you are morally in the wrong too - if u agree to the co editions of a sale then that's that. The conditions of this sale was no returns if broken in the post.  Your not the saint you paint yourself out to be and I am not a thief, 

Back to the top
Wow, first of all I really sorry to have read about your situation and I personally wish you a full and speedy recovery!

Now I'm not taking sides (never was) because there's always two sides and now you've have explained yours in full it paints a different picture (for me at least).
Which I'm sure others will have there thoughts on but to be fair as none of us from what I've read had any idea that this was your situation.

And as will all know, silence is no real defense (now explained, it's clear for me).
But the one thing I am certain of, putting a piece of plastic to one-side is that the whole Club wishes the best for you and your Family at this time!

Please feel free to respond publicly to my comments or if you wish you can PT me and I will send you my private email address.  :thumbs:

All the very best.

Mike.

Back to the top
Get well soon!!

Back to the top
Oh my. Now all is clear. So sorry to hear about the attack mate. Hope you can make a full recovery.

Back to the top
thanks very much for your kind words… it has been pretty nasty to be honest but getting better every day. will get this heckblender situation sorted - im just going to refund all the money as soon as i save it up or sell a few parts and this situation can dissapear. sorry for the hoo ha about this heckblender.
cheers

Back to the top
Good for you mate and all the best for a speedy recovery!  :thumbs:

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
still trying to sort out that money for refund…got a few bits for sale at the moment so should have it sorted soon
cheers

Back to the top
Now I know what a heck blende is! 😂

Back to the top
just incase anyone is worried about this - it was refunded a while ago now. i appologise for the delay but i was out of work for a while and skint
cheers

Back to the top
Funny… I had a hechblende sent from Germany all the way to the west coast of Canada…  If packed right like mine was there is no damage at all  O_o

bronze_zpsa6ede075.png

Back to the top

MrPapageorgio said

Funny… I had a hechblende sent from Germany all the way to the west coast of Canada…  If packed right like mine was there is no damage at all  O_o

That's because Royal Mail were not involved mate 😃😃

171761 views (107 Kb)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.