Yorkshire Hoon/Meet - Location/Date/Time

Back to the top

Yorkshire Hoon/Meet - Location/Date/Time

Was that question to me? If so, \I only do car mats. Thanks

Back to the top
no man it was for the detailing dude

Back to the top

madblade81 said

hope to be there will be in a4 estate family bus.is your business mobile and do you fit roof linings

Exellent! really looking forward to seeing you guys!

yeah we are mobile. and unfortunately i don't do roof linings. assume you have a stained roof?

Back to the top
a torn lining got new one but not confident enough to fit it

Back to the top
One Week To Go People! Hope you are all ready! there are some interesting roads along the way! Dont forget to bring some change for the machine when you arrive!

Back to the top
Did a test drive of the route yesterday.

Back to the top
Just as a note a few of us will be bringing along hand held walkie talkies if you have one, feel free to bring it along.

Back to the top
A quick message to those who are coming tomorrow, irrespective of the weather there will be loads of us, this event has been posted on many car forums, across Audi TT owners, S2000 Owners, 350Z Owners and Z4 owners and there are plenty of people who, like me believe their cars still work in the rain (even with a soft top!) This event is about driving some amazing roads with stunning views with like minded people irrespective of the weather.We can't wait to see you in Skipton!R.O Team

Back to the top
Gutted to have missed this!

Back to the top

Aahyoo said

Gutted to have missed this!

Great weekend for R.O Detailing, The event went well and everyone had a good time, the weather was good and wasn't until the afternoon that we got caught in some snow! but all added to the fun!

There are going to be more events coming up later in the year with the possibility of a rolling road day and perhaps some trips to York Drag Strip for some "Run What Ya Brung"!

Please dont forget to like and share our page!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.