Skip navigation

Ultimate Dubs 2014 - cars wanted for club stand

Back to the top
Not wanting to sound like a desperate 16 yr old virgin but have the cars been picked yet. (But I might cry for week if I'm not picked ) haha. 

Back to the top
some really nice motors in this thread. looking forward to seeing whos picked :)

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Thanks to everyone that has put their car forward for the club stand, a massive response and greatly appreciated.
We have come a long way from struggling to fill the stand 2 years ago!
It's been hard to make a decision, but after discussions with the committee, this is the line up, Series 1& 2 Hatchbacks and 2x Cabriolets. We also have reserves, which must note they may be called in at short notice as per last year!
Well done to those that will be representing the club on our stand celebrating the 40th Anniversary of the Mk1 Golf and 10 Year anniversary of the Club.
Sorry to those that haven't made that line up, but I do need cars all year for club displays, so please look out in National Events.

Cheers, Anna

1100 Tintop
golf1980

beany1234
Ronnie 85
bluey12

Massbad69
Chrissy

Reserves
Campaignjerry
geebee
Domjones
ampy211
Tattoo26
mbuzz

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Well done everyone for putting all the cars forward, they are all superb and a credit to you all whether they made the stand or not :-)

Back to the top
Yeah, stunning cars this year, they are all worthy of a place if we had a stand big enough:thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top
I have created a page to show off all our amazing entrants for the show - thanks for giving your time up guys and gals !!

Ultimate Dubs 2014 Cars

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Congrats everyone who have got their cars onto the club stand and reserves all fantastic cars I'm looking forward to seeing them at the show.

Ps 
I'm not bitter at all mine didn't, not one bit doesn't bother me at all in the slightest bunch of daffodils !! Lol

Cheers
Neil

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

I have created a page to show off all our amazing entrants for the show - thanks for giving your time up guys and gals !!

Ultimate Dubs 2014 Cars

nice choice of cars :) looking forward to this

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top

Swerve said

Congrats everyone who have got their cars onto the club stand and reserves all fantastic cars I'm looking forward to seeing them at the show.

Ps 
I'm not bitter at all mine didn't, not one bit doesn't bother me at all in the slightest bunch of daffodils !! Lol

Cheers
Neil

:lol:  :thumbs:  :lol:

Back to the top
Hi Guys,

Am trying to organise a convoy to the show from South Mimms (Junction 23 M25) for the Sunday morning.. Anyone interested?

Back to the top

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top
Ampy211 you have a PT :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

Ampy211 you have a PT :thumbs:

off topic but ampy's car used to live round the corner for me :D

http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=newbies_2%2Fnew-mk1-owner-south-west

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.