Skip navigation

The 81' Lemongelb 'moredoor' restoration page.

Back to the top
I love that cabby :wub:
Where is it up for sale?

The tin top ain't too shabby either :thumbs:

'87 Mk1 Cabby.
MK5 Golf Daily.

Instagram - woahnowboys

Back to the top
cheers mate :) the Cabby is up for sale on facebook only at the moment but im thinking of posting it for sale on the forum :)

Back to the top
Small update nothing major but i finally managed to get all the service history from the previous owner.. i have spent the entire evening going through it all and i have to say i am completely astonished at what i have found!

Here you fill find the original handbook with a fully stamped service book dating from January 15th 1981 up to December 1st 1998 also the original vehichle order form from Palmer of St. Austell, Cornwall. also dealership service invoices from the very first service at 5k miles upto 30k service and all the mot's and invoices up to 2011 :D plus some stunning photo's from 2001.

The car is still currently in the 'Bat Cave' but it will be coming home to my house very shortly! more pics to come!! :) 

Back to the top
keep the updates coming im gonna be on at you to get the jobs done mate

Back to the top
didnt think they did a series 2 in this colour. really like it :thumbs:

Back to the top

higher1 said

keep the updates coming im gonna be on at you to get the jobs done mate

haha cheers mate i need a kick up the ass!!

browner01 said

didnt think they did a series 2 in this colour. really like it :thumbs:

i had no idea they did series 2 in Lemon Yellow either until i found this one :)

Back to the top
Okay!! well the lack of updates on my behalf is down to recently starting a new job and everything is pretty manic at the moment :p

Small update on the golf i gave it an afternoon of love on the weekend and put on the new original steels i sourced for it as well as gave it a bloody good scrub down to get rid of the years of horribleness left on it.

aslo i took a couple snaps on the friday next to my Cabby and also my mates Cabby

next update soon!!

Back to the top
love the cabby as well  :wub:

Back to the top

browner01 said

love the cabby as well  :wub:

buy it mate ;)

Back to the top
Small update: the golf is currently in the garage for lots of repairs! a small bit of welding has been done on the O/S rear beam mount and a very small bit on the o/s sill, all brand new oe Boge shocks and springs, a service and of course a mot! the last mot was back in 09 but i'll have her back on the road fully by christmas :) picks to come.

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.