Skip navigation

Like Zender?

Back to the top
Some scans of a Turbo 2 brochure… It's six sided with small fold out tabs so hard to see the full effect, but you get the idea.

Most of the scans I've uploaded can be super-sized by clicking on them then hitting the magnification button when in Photobucket. It's in two stages, so click the second button for really full size.

Back to the top
Got my wheels in couple of days ago, shiney shiney  :)

i pressed the little red button

Back to the top
Get those piccies up...

Back to the top
I love Zender too.. great thread with excellent pics.. I'll have to dig out some old brochures I have somewhere.. for now a couple of old adverts from the eighties german magazines i have..

Back to the top

Back to the top
 :o  :o  :o  :o

Back to the top
Looking forward to seeing more Chris… Those must be from the early 80's? Check out the prices, serious money back then.

Here's a few random scans from a 1983 catalogue, got to love all that plush velour!

Back to the top
Awesome. Thanks for uploading.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Love the three stack stereo on page 22!

Back to the top
Well it looks like there's no smoke without fire and the recent upsurge in Zender site activity may just be because they're once again back in the tuning game + under their own name.

Sacrilege on a VW site I know, but this just screams Zender… Love it.

Linky here for more pics… http://www.leftlanenews.com/photos/zender-abarth-500-corsa-stradale-pictures.html

Back to the top
too ashamed of my bodywork to show any more, they don't stick out anywhere near like i thought they would, in a good way.

:thumbs:

Back to the top
Look amazing Chris... You must be well pleased!

Is the 'Typ-Nr.' 8.271 like we thought?

Health to enjoy.

Back to the top
the wheels are looking good, what size tyre are you going to fit?

nice stainless fuel neck too.. did you get that from crazy quiffs?

Back to the top

Bacardincoke said

Look amazing Chris… You must be well pleased!

Is the 'Typ-Nr.' 8.271 like we thought?

Health to enjoy.
its got gbr 49 89 on the inside and an 86 somewhere else.

just wish the bodywork was done so i could get them on.

litlekris said

the wheels are looking good, what size tyre are you going to fit?

nice stainless fuel neck too.. did you get that from crazy quiffs?
i was going for 165 50 15, i think they will be ok.

i got the filler pipe from phataz1 on here.
best guy you could hope to deal with and the price is a lot less than crazys. i know they might look pricey but there is actually a lot of work involved in making one, way more than i thought.

its just fit and forget, you don't even have to paint it.

Last edit: by zorg

Back to the top
Probably not alone in copying the odd image as I find them on the inter-web.

Even have a special folder for those cars that really lift my skirt though not many make it in there… Here's the current small stable.

Not surprisingly quite a bit of Zender content…

Back to the top
Love the stance of the Mars red one in the last pic.  :wub:  :wub:

Back to the top
I remember when I first got mine everyone was telling me to take the kit off and go back to standard. It was never going to happen as I just loved the fact being a series 1 with the extra wide kit it was such a one off.
only thing I'm not too keen on is the front grill .
photo DSC03543.jpg.

photo photo_zps214032d6.jpg

Back to the top
There's only one thing better looking than a MK1 and that's a MK1 with the Z20 kit… Have to say I think the twin 7" grille is the icing on the cake, and completes the look.

You're a lucky guy, can't ever have been very many fully kitted and probably even fewer left… A special car.

The actual Helios blue car pictured above is the single biggest reason I took an interest in Zender.

That piccy is from the time Wagen Wheels had her and I wish to this day I'd had the foresight to try and buy it… For me, it's the perfect MK1

Back to the top
Stumbled across this..

http://bit.ly/1hrOTpt
Not sure if it's actually Zender, but it looks like it should be!  :lol: and it's cheap..

Back to the top
Think that might be Kamei… Should be a swear filter on this thread when you type the 'K' word!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.