Skip navigation

1977 S1 - SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE THIS ABOMINATION!

Back to the top
Well it's now been collected by the new owner-not sure which direction it went from Leicester though,the seller did say someone came up from Somerset area to look at it-apparently the chap was on about using it for hill climbing/classic rallying or something  :P

Back to the top
Hero!!!!

Back to the top
:( Well I hope he restores it to some extent before he rags it around the country side. If you wanted it for hill climb, why wouldnt you just buy a beaten up series 2 gti??

Back to the top

Ronnie85 said

:( Well I hope he restores it to some extent before he rags it around the country side. If you wanted it for hill climb, why wouldnt you just buy a beaten up series 2 gti??

And what's a series 2 ever done to upset you? :lol:

Back to the top

Yomp said

Ronnie85 said

And what's a series 2 ever done to upset you? :lol:
:D

Back to the top
I suppose the S2's are easier to come by atm……………….he could of always used a cabby cause there seems to be sh*t loads of them cheaply available everywhere

Back to the top
what im saying is there isnt only 16 series 2 gti's left on the road like this LS!

should of bought himself something like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1983-mk1-gti-vw-golf-no-reserve-only-108k-miles-/190884723406?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Other_Vehicle_Parts_Accessories_ET&hash=item2c719dbace

Back to the top
here here-oops I sound like one of those annoying polititian's in the house of commons  :offtopic:

Back to the top
Im real gutted i missed out on this, after seeing what just a shell is making these days,, Grrrrrr :P  :P

Instagram Firemandan1
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.