Skip navigation

My Golf Cabrio 1989

Back to the top
Not updated for a while as the broadband has been down and also not done a lot :thumbs:
Fitted some new carpets and underlay.

Back to the top
Got the vdo gauges working aswell and threw the old interior back in so i could goto blackpool on sunday, still struggling a bit with this TT interior. :P

Back to the top
Not done too much with the car, nearly got the tt interior in , a little bit of welding to do nothing too much. while not working on the car ive been winterizing it a little.

Back to the top
Back off holiday and back to work on the golf got the front seat in hopefully get the other one in tomorrow

Back to the top
Got the rear bench in and cut the foam for the gaps just need some black material stitching around them.

Back to the top
Looking good buddy  :thumbs:

Back to the top

smudger said

cheers pal done the oil and filter aswell today so if i get the seats done im going for a drive ;)

Back to the top

Diverwez said

smudger said

cheers pal done the oil and filter aswell today so if i get the seats done im going for a drive ;)

Enjoy mate. Drive carefully on those winter roads :(

Back to the top
got the other front seat in today and i was well chuffed with how it looked, so jumped in to set off , pulled the seatbelt over and nothing there to click it in :lol: , ive only took them off my original seats and put them on the temporary interior that i had in before the tt seats were fitted, which ive just sold on saturday :P . so im on the hunt for a pair of seat belt clips.

Back to the top
Oh no gutted! Easily done though  :lol:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Good work with the shelter! Also loving the leather seats  :cool:

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

Oh no gutted! Easily done though  :lol:

ha i only got £30 quid for the seats aswell bet it will cost me that for two seat belt clips. :P

Back to the top

Bronze said

Good work with the shelter! Also loving the leather seats  :cool:

cheers pal so far its stood upto the weather.

Back to the top
Took the car out today, the weather was quite nice felt good
like summer was on its way. A few pics at the car wash.

Back to the top
Changed my mind about the carbon look shelf, with the sunlight coming through the rear window it started to peal and look tatty so ive gone back to carpet.

Back to the top
Look a bit like mine mate :) 

Back to the top
woohoo get th car back from the paint booth on tuesday. :thumbs:

Back to the top
Got the car back on tuesday from the paint shop its got to go back in a couple of weeks as the paints reacted on one of the wings not too bad though, overall for what ive paid it looks good, heres a few pics.

Back to the top
Fitted my new coilovers today and crushed my hand in the process but it was worth it, its too low and need lifting up but im knackered now so ill sort it out another time

Back to the top
Sits very nicely! Love the black alloys  :thumbs:

Matt
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.