Skip navigation

My Golf Cabrio 1989

Back to the top
Love the shelf , looks really smart. 

Instagram Firemandan1

Back to the top

dano999 said

Love the shelf , looks really smart. 

Cheers mate i thought it was going to look really tacky when i started but im quite impressed with the finish.

Back to the top
im planning on building a shelf next week,
Trying to think outside the box  :lol:

Instagram Firemandan1

Back to the top
Had a day off work today so i decided on cleaning the inside of the roof, decided to go with vanish and it worked quite well back to almost white.
The spigot rings turned up today aswell  so the wheels and 2 new tyres went on, wheels are ok and will do for now but not really in the best condition.

Back to the top
Looking lovely and shiny dude.  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Back to the top
That is looking great, love the shelf and wheels.

1985 Cabriolet GL

Back to the top
Cheers guys ive decided to refurb the wheels instead after reading a thread on here, might have a go next week.

Back to the top
Sounds good to me mate, good luck with it :)

Back to the top
Not done much recently to the car apart from paint the wheels and fit bonnet lifters, im not a 100% sure on the wheels but they was in need of sorting out.

Back to the top
Bonnet lifters look cool mate. :)

Back to the top
Just fitted some VDO gauges, not wired up yet but had to stick them in to see how they look. :thumbs:

Back to the top
Get my vote mate. Look cool. :)

Back to the top

smudger said

Get my vote mate. Look cool. :)

Dont suppose you know of a step by step guide to wiring these do you :thumbs:

Back to the top
Not personally mate but I am sure someone on here will have. Rubjonny on here is the wiring guru, he may well have something stored :)

Smudger

Back to the top

Back to the top
Nice cabby Wez, I think the wheels look much better black, you've definitely got the bug! new bits in nearly every post lol :thumbs: good on ya!

Andy :cool:

Back to the top
Cheers guys and thanks for that cabfan will be studying over the weekend :thumbs:

Back to the top

Melteddrummer said

Nice cabby Wez, I think the wheels look much better black, you've definitely got the bug! new bits in nearly every post lol :thumbs: good on ya!

Andy :cool:

Ha i know i cant stop buying things for it, should have it booked in for a respray before christmas and changing it to single lights on the front.

Back to the top
Changed the grill today from this

Back to the top
To this
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.