Skip navigation

mk1 VAN 1.9 TD

Back to the top

again !!!!

hi folks,

well no body wanted to buy it so i thought id use the spare panels i have kicking around the garage to make it nice again
this is it when i bought it a while back

im still plating about with mixing colours so it could end up different to this :lol:this wing i did the other day just to find the small imperfections then paint it the final colour when i decide on it :cool: still needs a good flat and polish but im only experimenting so its not happening (way to much work ) :o

Back to the top
Looking good Foxy, going to be mint when it's all done.

Has your mate still got the white 20v van?

Back to the top
Yes mate it's still there lol

That last bit was mention to say flating & polishing isn't happening lol I'm only gunna paint it again with my new gun , much nicer to use 

Back to the top
guns at the ready, get setm go. Good luck with it mate. Love a MK1 van.

Let me know if you have any van panels laying around you don't want ;)

Back to the top
Didn't even know such a thing existed, there can't be many Mk1 vans out there.

Back to the top

Volksangyl said

Didn't even know such a thing existed, there can't be many Mk1 vans out there.

There aren't but they do pop up from time to time maybe once a year or so as do the rear panels :)

Back to the top

Back to the top

foxymk1 said

iv got 2 sets of van panels kicking around  :lol: but not spare

:(

Back to the top
nice work on the panels . looks like you cracked on since l was last up there.

Back to the top

foxymk1 said

iv got 2 sets of van panels kicking around  :lol: but not spare
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P       

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
I'm looking for van panels too but still not sure if I'm gonna convert it back or leave it as it is 

Back to the top

Dainish said

I'm looking for van panels too but still not sure if I'm gonna convert it back or leave it as it is 

They're like rocking horse poo mate I'm afraid :(

Back to the top

Lmao, never heard anyone use that set of words like that.  :lol:  That is soooooo funny, and darn basically its non existing cause that rocking horse aren't every, ever, ever gonna pooo.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :ocf_emoticons__eusa_clap: Sorry Foxy not laughing at the fact that you're battling to find the parts just at the way that Smudge explained it there.

MK1CRAZY YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Back to the top
Well if there is intrest crazy quiff can make them panwls for us.All I nees is numbers...

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

allana13 said

Well if there is intrest crazy quiff can make them panwls for us.All I nees is numbers…

ME!!

Back to the top

Beeno said

Lmao, never heard anyone use that set of words like that.  :lol:  That is soooooo funny, and darn basically its non existing cause that rocking horse aren't every, ever, ever gonna pooo.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :ocf_emoticons__eusa_clap: Sorry Foxy not laughing at the fact that you're battling to find the parts just at the way that Smudge explained it there.

i dnt where you live mate but saying is an every day thing around these parts :-)

Back to the top
Good to hear you are back safe and sound Foxy.. How was the trip.

BTW where is Van no1 and Van no.2

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
the trip was awesome mate thanks,
van #1 is in a unit in manchester just sat doing nothing witch is a real waste !!!!

van #2 is in a unit in york somewhere but i have no idea how is getting on

Back to the top

astraman18 said

nice work on the panels . looks like you cracked on since l was last up there.

yeh mate been at it all weekends when i get back from working away , 1.30 am finished lastnight, when are you coming back ?

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.