Skip navigation

Vw Golf GLI 1983 black breaking

Back to the top
Is the carpet black? if so how much posted?
cheers

Back to the top
Is the bonnet good? Simon on 07940 722558

Back to the top

gtimark1 said

Is the bonnet good? Simon on 07940 722558

Sorry its not, its rotten.

Back to the top
Hi how much for front wiper arms please,posted to Birmingham? Cheers  :thumbs:

Back to the top

sphmk1 said

Hi how much for front wiper arms please,posted to Birmingham? Cheers  :thumbs:

Sorry pal sold them

Back to the top
Do you have a radiator fan? Also would you swap your grill eyebrow for my twin headlight eyebrow grill. Mine is in white in excellant condition. It is plastic. Is yours plastic or fibreglass?

Back to the top

jazman said

Do you have a radiator fan? Also would you swap your grill eyebrow for my twin headlight eyebrow grill. Mine is in white in excellant condition. It is plastic. Is yours plastic or fibreglass?

Yeah have one in great condition free if you collect, swap is cool mines plastic too.

Back to the top
hi, have you still got bit's for sale? I am after both complete door mirrors with the adjuster cables and knob's will you sell those to me?

cheers

Back to the top
Hi mate. I will take the fan and swap the eyebrow. I sent you a text earler. Are you n Bradford?  Please confirm by text. 07954 373764
Jaz

Back to the top
Hi mate do u still.have the wing.mirrors?pm.if u do and a price

Thanks dan

Click on the link below to see my mk1 16v project

http://vwgolfmk1.org.u…-16v-project#post_1081899

Back to the top

jazman said

Hello mate its a done deal, mines plastic in black.

Thanx Shane

Back to the top
Shane hi, I did ask for them mirrors last Sunday before Dan did yesterday, and waiting for your reply, my question now is, are you selling them to Dan or to me as cash is waiting here to?

Cheers

Mick

Back to the top

B1lco said

Shane hi, I did ask for them mirrors last Sunday before Dan did yesterday, and waiting for your reply, my question now is, are you selling them to Dan or to me as cash is waiting here to?

Cheers

Mick

No need to worry now buddy as ive sourced aome elsewhere :)

Click on the link below to see my mk1 16v project

http://vwgolfmk1.org.u…-16v-project#post_1081899

Back to the top

chipster2407 said

B1lco said

Cheers

Mick

No need to worry now buddy as ive sourced aome elsewhere :)

oh thanks…

Back to the top
Hi
I am after a pair of rear brake spreader bars these go between the rear brake shoes. posted
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.