Skip navigation

Are there any people on here from the South Coast?????

Back to the top

Fancy doing a local meet at some point?

The next question will be July or August?

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
Hey guys, 

I've just got back from Loomies (my mrs parents run it. We have a small problem with holding a meet there at this time of the year

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a554/p333tah/null_zps440aaff3.jpg

This is a stock image but tonight when i arrived there the situation with regards to parking was dire! I drive a mk1 as a daily and i couldn't fit it through the front gate, there was no room in the layby opposite and the garage down the road ( last resort) is closed for a refurb. 

Leon (my father-in-law) is a big mk1 fan and would love us all to go there but they can't close any section of the car park to have us in there and if the weather is good then the car park is like this all day saturday, sunday and wednesday. 

There is a pub across the road which has a large car park and if there is enough interest then i'll give them a ring and arrange something. They hold modified car meets there sometimes and scooter meets i think. Failing that i reckon west wittering would be a good shout for an excuse to go to a nice beach.

Loomies is massively weather dependant, last week (wet roads) there were 9 people there, tonight there were 600 bikes… 

Back to the top
Could always takeover the viewpoint at portsdown hill. Plenty of parking, pretty easy to get to off a27 at Cosham and decent burger van?

Back to the top
Wow that looks busy :o
Just a thought..
How about Maderia Drive on Brighton seafront.
loads of room and cafe's

Back to the top
Also just to let everyone know..
The third Thursday of every month is a meet outside the VW Heritage in Burgess Hill.. Always a good turn out :thumbs:

Back to the top
August please

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

GeeBee said

Wow that looks busy :o
Just a thought..
How about Maderia Drive on Brighton seafront.
loads of room and cafe's

Is that the area near the sea life with all the green arches?

James

Back to the top
Hey James
Yes mate it is..I know it's a bit further for some.. But got to start somewhere..

Back to the top
Yeah that would be cool for pics but could be a problem for parking at the weekend & a bit far for the Bournemouth guys. 

James

Back to the top
How about the West Meon Hut
West Meon
Petersfield
GU32 1JX
On Sunday the 11th August??

James

Back to the top
I could do that sounds good to me!!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.