Skip navigation

How do I delete this forum!?

Back to the top
Not a very charitable response by some… The guy's obviously at his wits end regardless of what's the cause. Help and not sarcasm would be more appropriate and in the spirit of fellow MK1 ownership.

Back to the top
Would normally agree with you but when you post and slag off the forum then after someone offered the correct advice he slagged it off again. 

Sorry was fair game 

Can't beat a German car

Back to the top
Agreed… His posts aren't appropriately worded and can't be defended, however that's no excuse to come down to his level. 

Back to the top
Jake 250 i understand your frustration just think you probaly jumped ahead a little calling the forum what you did when there is obviously alot of passion for the club and forum by its members.

I have moved to correct section, is this sorted now?

If not ADE can you advise?

Many Thanks

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
I understand the OP'S upset.
However trying to bypass the swear filter is not on.
I have edited any offensive language. I will put a reminder here. This is a Family Orientated Forum and there is no place for Bad language here.

Can someone from Admins please sort this if it's not already.

Cheers

Chortle

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
I don't care to be fair with all the comments I'm glad that I have created up roar, if people are un happy with the industrial language just find a way of getting me deleted, it will do me a favour, I'm just up to my eyeballs with every thing and email after email is not good, other forums I'm on don't do it and I've changed the settings and it still doesn't working this one, easy way out just delete it,

Back to the top
if you tick the correct boxes as the guide you wont recieve any emails

or just mark the emails as junk and they will go in the junk folder

Banner

Back to the top
Would it work if you log on to a PC in your E mail account and then you could block the E mail address that you're receiving the mails from by the settings from your e mail provider? I can do this in hotmail/outlook.

If your phone e mail account is synced, surely that will apply to your phone account as they should be the same?

just a thought

Back to the top
He still had some boxes ticked in the advanced sections - he is no longer a user.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Thanks fella,
much appreciated….

cheers

chortle

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

He still had some boxes ticked in the advanced sections - he is no longer a user.

Shame. Drastic measure if you ask me :ninja:  :ninja:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.