Skip navigation

Breaking most parts

Back to the top
Struggling to sell my car so to drop the price I will be selling off all my sought after parts. Will list some of the parts below but if you look on my build thread and see anything you are after drop me message. Integral parts that would mean the car could not be driven will need to be replaced so I would take PX on things like the steering wheel, lights, seats etc.

Here goes a few bits (Am open to sensible offers):

Berg cup front splitter unused £80

Cooling-Mist Varicool meth injection system £200

G60 RSR Outlet £90

VW Motorsport badgeless grill £150

Chrome flag mirrors gaskets and bolts £140

Porsche logo Recaro sports seats and custom Mk1 Brackets with rear seats and bench frame to adapt to fit £240

Ivolante VW Motorsport steering wheel ££180

VW Motorsport Alloy Gear knob £30

Digifiz, all wiring and speedo sender £400

SWG Twin induction kit £100

All prices are open for negotiation :thumbs:

Back to the top
hi mate please can you send me some pics of the rear seats.

May be interested in the seats if rear bench isnt too much work…

Back to the top

Heres the rear seats mocked up in the back of the golf and some photos of the original base, I was going to make up a box section from MDF to mirror that of the porsche's centre raised bit for the middle of the seats and mount it all the the original seat bench. Then make a blank section at the front and over it in the same material as my carpets:

Front seats fitted on custom sub frames:

The seats would come with a couple of sheets of MDF and an original mk1 Golf rear bench frame, if you have welding skills and went to a scrappy you may even be able to straight cut that rear section out of a porsche and weld it into the Golf but a bit more work that way. View from behind the car with the seats fitted:

Back to the top
1st dibs on Digifiz  :)*Edit no first dibs* Bought another one now, as this thread disappeared! :(

Last edit: by adi3390

'83 MK1 Golf GTI
'02 Land Rover Discovery 2 Td5
'08 Audi S3 2.0 16v TFSI

Back to the top
Moved back to breaking a car section so locn can be added by seller..

Back to the top
Sorry mods, location is Bromley/greater London

Back to the top
Do you have a GTI instrument cluster?

Sticker Pig

Back to the top
No GTi cluster im afraid, just the Digifiz

Back to the top

SexualCastles said

No GTi cluster im afraid, just the Digifiz

Is the digifiz ready to plug and play or does it need work mate?

Back to the top
Are you running a CE2 fusebox with your 20vt? If so yes the Digifiz is pretty much plug and play if the wiring is similar to a corrado, I have all the diagrams to wire in the extra couple of bits (fog light switch etc.) I used two L brackets and cable ties to fix mine in place in the correct position which worked perfectly and I can provide advice through the fitment and wiring.

Also have a digifiz info booklet printed out and some spare bulbs I can throw in

Back to the top
do you still have to chrome mirrors? if so could you put a pic up please? thanks

Back to the top

SexualCastles said

Are you running a CE2 fusebox with your 20vt? If so yes the Digifiz is pretty much plug and play if the wiring is similar to a corrado, I have all the diagrams to wire in the extra couple of bits (fog light switch etc.) I used two L brackets and cable ties to fix mine in place in the correct position which worked perfectly and I can provide advice through the fitment and wiring.

Also have a digifiz info booklet printed out and some spare bulbs I can throw in

Did they not come with a mounting bracket mate or am I wrong again :lol:

Back to the top
The original Digifiz came with brackets but for the later mk2, in order to fit them to a mk1 you have to trim down the original brackets and use the L brackets attached to the top of the dash

Back to the top

SexualCastles said

The original Digifiz came with brackets but for the later mk2, in order to fit them to a mk1 you have to trim down the original brackets and use the L brackets attached to the top of the dash

Ah sorry mate for daft questions. Is it one of the 8k rev ones or the other one?

Back to the top

smudger1980 said

SexualCastles said

Ah sorry mate for daft questions. Is it one of the 8k rev ones or the other one?

It is indeed, will post up some pics when I get home

Back to the top

SexualCastles said

smudger1980 said

SexualCastles said

It is indeed, will post up some pics when I get home

Cool thanks mate :)

Back to the top

Back to the top
Thanks mate. Now that is one sexy bit of kit. Are you rigid with the price ;)

Back to the top
PM sent to you as well

Back to the top
Hi SC yep still keen on that spoiler, but I have Le Mans this month ,I will take it after payday this month ,if it sells before then thats my misfortune :thumbs:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.