Skip navigation

Jamiegolf's mk1 tintop resto

Back to the top
I'm running said Seat cable mate :lol: Will let you know if it does end up ripping through the bulkhead although I have fitted a strengthening plate over the top of the original hole :)

Back to the top
Quick update

Still collecting panels, been abit slow recently, over the last month I've been doin my motorcycle test, I have just bought myself a fazer 600, sooo buying a front panel, drivers wing and my rear arch on Monday, was going to buy new inner arch Lips for the rear but came across a complete inner arch panel on eBay for a song!!l so other side is going to get the same treatment too, still waiting for my rollover jig to arrive, should be here this week, can get cracking then!!

Mk1 Jetta (Jessie) build thread here
 View topic: Jessie the mk1 jetta (pd conversion) lots of pics!! - The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

T25 westfalia camper, 2.2 Subaru powered

vw touran   1.9 tdi remap, Bbs rep wheels , lowered, bla bla bla……… Wife's car
2013 Vw amarok 2.0bitdi, work truck…….  www.jsgarageaberystwyth.co.uk  

Back to the top
Good luck with the bike test mate. Just selling my CBR for MK1 funds :(

Will miss her  :$  :$

Back to the top
I passed my bike test on Monday mate, 

View topic: Jessie the mk1 jetta (pd conversion) lots of pics!! - The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Back to the top

jamiegolf said

I passed my bike test on Monday mate, 

Congrats dude.  :party:  :party:  :party:

Back to the top
Thanks pal!

Back to the top
Very much look forward to seeing this happen as im also thinking of going down the PD route with an ASZ engine!
Also good job on finding that donor car! wouldn't even be able to pick a striped engine for that most places!

Iain :thumbs:

Back to the top
Well guys, not much been happening really, got the car mounted on a rollover jig last weekend and steem cleaned All the waxoil and road dirt from underneath it, i must say the floorpan is in really good condition, mounted the 02j shifter into the tunnel too, got my new front seats, decided on suspension and possibly a set of wheels.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.