Skip navigation

2.0 9a r1 carbed tin top mars red gti

Back to the top
Finally nearly finished my project will add more later just wanted to show what I've been up too 

Back to the top
Why can't I add pics ?

Back to the top
Sounds nice, upload the pics on photobucket then copy and paste img code onto your post :thumbs:

Back to the top

sparkyjay83 said

Why can't I add pics ?

Have a little look through THIS matey. Should point you in the right direction.

Back to the top
From this

z

to this

Back to the top
Looks brilliant mate. Top work. :thumbs:

Back to the top
Thanks Pal

Back to the top
Looks awesome mate,I'm currently in the middle of sorting mine out, will be a 2.0 16v 9a with ZX9R carbs, can't wait, when will yours be on the road!?

Back to the top
Your love it pal , it on the road just put in new petrol tank and bespoke dizzy to get mechanical  advance you will have to look in to that as your be running static advance with the original diz an will only run so good not getting full power

Back to the top
Ah cool, thanks for the heads up mate, do you have any idea what kind of power yours is putting out?

Back to the top
About 170 with the set up I have. Will find out soon as going to get it fully set up on the rollers 

Back to the top
Christ I bet it flies!! :thumbs:You'll have to let us know how it does then mate, plus some more pics!

Back to the top
Nice transformation mate, looks fantastic :cool:

Don't suppose you've got any pics of how you tackled the a pillars, I've got the same problem on my car.

Thanks in advance, Andy.

Back to the top
Good progress and install dude, looks clean. 

What spec you running, is it h&r dizzy setup your running? 

Back to the top
Thanks guys , as for the a piller had to cut outer skin out the shape and weld metal in bit of a bi$$h had to do the scutel panel as well . Brad yup h and r set up love it have a rebuilt 9a with kr cams . 

Back to the top

sparkyjay83 said

Thanks guys , as for the a piller had to cut outer skin out the shape and weld metal in bit of a bi$$h had to do the scutel panel as well . Brad yup h and r set up love it have a rebuilt 9a with kr cams . 

Nice one mate, cheers.

Back to the top
Same sort of setup as me dude, you hoping for 170 or know its around 170? 

I'm running 9a/Kr head (ported)
Carbs
4 branch 
Mega jolt 

So I'm hoping for around that mark myself once I map it well enough. 

Back to the top
Hopping for around that figer should find out in a couple of weeks . I looked at the meger set up but wanted to go old school as I've had turbos and mapped Ecu befor . Nice and simple , was it  a pain to  install ?

Back to the top

One for melted drummer

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.