Skip navigation

1983 silver 1.5 GX breaking

Back to the top

5 door GX complete and running car which I am breaking

I am currently breaking my GX due to rusty sunroof windscreen surround and underbody. There are some good doors, tailgate and interior [grey tartan?] etc [although pattern front wings]. It has chrome trim and window surrounds .The 1500 motor is ok but high mileage as is 5 speed box. I have only just taken it off the road due to aforementioned rust issues. pm me for more details. 

Back to the top
where abouts are you? i'm looking for a good tailgate.
thanks

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top
Do you have a carburettor for sale. If so, do you know the make and model?

Back to the top
hi mate do you have the rear seat belt clickers for sale

Back to the top

Noblet82 said

Do you have a carburettor for sale. If so, do you know the make and model?

Hi, the part number on carb is 055129025J it says pierburg 1B solex on body.  Car runs fine, but auto choke has never worked since I have had car.

Back to the top
Hi i'm after a front n/s window regulator

Back to the top

JettyJ said

Hi, I have window regulators, however they are all from 4 door models.  Also do you need the glass support channel as well?

Back to the top

sarge said

JettyJ said

Hi, I have window regulators, however they are all from 4 door models.  Also do you need the glass support channel as well?

Great it's for my 4 door jetta so will be perfect. The bit I need is just the bit of metal that the glass sits on? Someone told me that's the regulator but don't know if that's the whole part or just the shelf bit?
Cheers

Back to the top
hi, I am taking the car apart in a mates garage (starting work on it on 22nd april), so it will be a couple of weeks before I can send it to you., if thats ok.  £5.00 + postage.  Will pick the best one. Let me know if you're still interested.
thanks

Back to the top
How much for the chrome trim?

Back to the top

sarge said

hi, I am taking the car apart in a mates garage (starting work on it on 22nd april), so it will be a couple of weeks before I can send it to you., if thats ok.  £5.00 + postage.  Will pick the best one. Let me know if you're still interested.
thanks

Yeah that's cool, I'm in no great rush as car needs to get booked for respray in may/June hopefully so I won't be putting the interior bkbin till after. I'll have wee think if there are any other nuts I need….
Oh on a long shot - any rear chrome handles? Or flag mirrors?

Back to the top
Ok no probs. When it is ready to go I will contact you for posting details.  Sorry handles are plastic with chrome inserts (standard one) mirrors again black plastic but are remote  adjustable.

Back to the top
Yeah was worth an ask. Great thanks, hear from you soon.

Back to the top
Any parcel shelf?

Back to the top
Doors please if they are rust free. Simon on 07940 722558

Back to the top
after a set of bumpers…. still got them?

martyn

Back to the top
hi, sorry they have gone.
thanks

Back to the top
Hi Havw you got the seats for howw much also would you courier them ? also is the grill a single light badged one ? with trim if so price for that to please :)

Back to the top
Hi, seats are still available, can email pics if you like.  They will be £50 for front and rear. Grill is sold.  Door cards also available same material as seats.  I am in Poole in Dorset, would prefer collection.
thanks

Back to the top
speedo clocks?

not bothered on condition as i only need a red gear from inside?

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.