Skip navigation

RUSTY'S BECOMES "ROXY" - FINISHED AND FINAL PICS 9/12/13 - SOLD

Back to the top
Coming along well now mate. 

Back to the top
Bobby, i remeber this car from the late 90's when the owner came down and bought a corrado rear seat and low and behold the yellow rocker and came belt cover.. didn't think much to the colour back then.  Good to see the work you are doing on it!

'83 Lhasa Green GTi

Back to the top
You dont mess about do ya!
Good work sir

Back to the top
You make this look far to easy!  excellent job.

76 ?
78 gls
83 gti 5v

Back to the top
Nice project Swallowtail. You don't hang around do you :lol:  Looking forward to the next installment!

Back to the top
Carpets Jet washed, with vanish carpet cleaner and some other "special mix" and left to dry on a CORSA!!! lol  - came out mint :)

old and new roof lining…….

Seats - good scrub and clean, and general handles/brackets repainted

Rear shelf, not my cup of tea, but genuine i guess. holes were already cut in shelf, new speakers fitted though…..(not happy with this)

Back to the top
Best use of a corsa yet :lol:

Nice work fella :cool:

Back to the top
Looks great!
Some nice detailing as well..
More pics please..

Back to the top
Carpets look like they have come up a treat mate. Nice job

Back to the top
Top work as always Bobby.

Back to the top
Top work!

Your progress is flat out!

Back to the top
ok, guys, time for the purple flippy paint to go…..here's the body shop pictures….

I'll let the pictures do the talking : :cool:

new insert nuts for the sunroof.

Wheels getting refurbed and painted also

Back to the top
Full steam ahead now mate by the looks of the pics. When are you hoping to have it finished for?

Back to the top
Repair & 1st coat of primer.

Back to the top

smudger1980 said

Full steam ahead now mate by the looks of the pics. When are you hoping to have it finished for?

it was meant to be finished along time ago…..! first, i had some bad news in the family and had to go aboard, then work got really busy, plus the bodyshop has had the car for about 3months and didnt touch it.
should be back with me this week some time, painted and ready for refit. Refit….poss 2/3weeks? i wanted her to be ready for stanford hall on sunday 5th May…that wont happen now…..im guessing end of MAY, taxed ,mot'd and rolling roads tuned, ready for sale….maybe her new owner can bring it to the AGM??? O_o !

Back to the top
Excellent work mate, I'm very jealous of your progress, can't wait to see the finished article! :thumbs:

Back to the top

Spidermonkey84 said

Excellent work mate, I'm very jealous of your progress, can't wait to see the finished article! :thumbs:

I cant wait either.

Back to the top
well i took a week off to refit, but still waiting for the master piece to come out of the body shop. Apparently the painter wasn't happy with a few things, so he is having to redo it……(the whole car) …..he knows it better be right or i'll beat him with a stick! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :o  :lol: guess i'll get on with enjoy the little sunshine we have and refurb the little bits including cleaning all the seals.

Back to the top
very nice mate....

Back to the top
sunroof rails, clean and painted:

driver side seat got some heavy cleaning:

brought a new dash for the car…..its mint…..dirty as hell, but clean…

cleaned up - notice no air vent curl at all…

ok, - just a taster of the painted finish inside….. :cool: pics aint the greatest.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.