Skip navigation

Lets see some mad mk1s

Back to the top
Ruined a MK1? Thats a Sbarro original. Its a change from the normal ethos but its engineered and built beyond comprehension. Your comment is like 'this car is a stone,it used to be a stone,ive seen pictures of it where it looked like a stone. Yet it is a witch….burn the witch'

Franco Sbarro was a pioneer,he was also a touch mad….but in every case I thought about how he engineered a car,wondered why and more importantly wondered how. This was the first and maddest proper rear engined, rear drive transplanted exotica. Coach built doesnt mean horses for courses.

Nb…im an old cnut. Once upon a car builders bible there used to be creations like these. This was before the interwebz and owners clubs and classic status and were regarded as wild an vastly anticipated. This kind of thing used to give me the horn :$

Back to the top
Each to their own I suppose. The world would be a boring place if we were all the same.  :lol:

Back to the top
Well so far we have seen some creative wonders if that the word but lets see some more, come on guys there must be more out there:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits 

Back to the top
Haha, they are ridiculous motors!

Back to the top

sallyandsean said

Thanks for that Smudger, that cool as but was thinking more of cars like this:lol::lol::lol:

can anyone tell me whos's this mk1 on beetle chassis is? - i want to do something similar and would appreciate a chat.
cheers
rowan 07714465896

Back to the top
Ring Coltech classics, they did it. 

Back to the top
Took this in Worthersee last year..

Back to the top
another one of sbarro's
rear wheel drive mid-engine 4.5 ltr V8 developing 310 horsepower

Back to the top
 :o  :o  :o  :o
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.