Skip navigation

ARGHH! This weather..

Back to the top
Has anyone else had it up to the eyeballs with the weather?! 

If it isn't freezing cold it's soaking wet, I've got so many things I want to get on with on the car but when it's hard work getting out of bed, leaving the house to sort out the car is even harder! 

What do other people do?! I live on a terrace which just makes it worse, just wish I had a garage! 

BRING ON SUMMER!!

Back to the top
Last March had cabrio summer weather and then it rained for the rest of the year. Soooo.. its cold and wet now and then it will be a cracking summer  :)

1983 Mars Red 1.8 Golf GTI
1987 Alpine White 1.8 Clipper Cabriolet

The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished.

Back to the top
Today's weather just outside Edinburgh

Thank god my wife's BMW has still got its winter tyres on as my M3 was kinda stuck.

Back to the top
im fed up too, if its not cold its bloody raining, i dont have a garage either and working out in it is not funny, it was -1 when i did the timing, wet/raining when i had to do the track rod end.

roll on summer :thumbs:

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
I was only just thinking this today! It really does start getting you down after a while. Although we have a garage, its a bit cramped to work in so always work outside. Would be nice just to be warm, dry and spread everything across the drive without having to weather watch for the next downpour!  :P

Chris

Volkswagen Golf LS (1981 X)   Austin Morris Mini HL (1981 X)  Honda Civic Type S CTDi (2009 59)   Mercedes-Benz 208D F & D Motorhome (1990 G)  Audi A2 SE (2001 X) Banner

Back to the top
I'm the same, I have a double garage, my BM is in 1 side and the Golf in the other. Shelves at the back and there is a central wall between the 2 garages, so working inside as I am just now, is tight.
It's so much better doing the work on the drive in the sun.

Can't wait :-)

Back to the top
Yep sick of it too. I have a garage but it's at the bottom of a steep drive so floods so no work for me on the MK1 still. Just want to get back on it :(

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Summer's on a Wednesday this year!:ocf_emoticons__cheer::ocf_emoticons__cheer::party::party:

Back to the top

Yomp said

Summer's on a Wednesday this year!:ocf_emoticons__cheer::ocf_emoticons__cheer::party::party:

Which one? I'll make sure I book the day off!  :lol:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Yomp said

do you know what time it`ll be…need to set my alarm  :lol:

Back to the top
It's not much better down here. I've lent my Cabby to a mate, and it hasn't stopped raining since! maybe an odd day here and then has been OKay, but then we get high winds. My mate in Granada woke up to snow the other week, so we went up the mountains and had a shifty. 2metres deep where the snow plough ha cut through, but then it was 2.5km up!  Be warm soon enough, then we will all be complaining it's too hot!

If you want the PSD Boot Sticker file, it's here: Boot Sticker

Back to the top
Well we're due to head to Brean Beach on Sunday, and the weathers cold and dry.  :dry:

Better than wet I guess..  :P

Back to the top
It's freezing  in Coventry as well,I suppose I'm lucky with 2 garages but one with no electric and the other a draught but still get out there every day,driving to London tomorow not looking forward to it as BM has rear wheel drive!

Back to the top
so this morning i was going to remove my rocker cover and repaint it but since i have to work outside and its snowing again, dont think i will bother.

bloody weather.
 O_o

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
Agreed. The weather is awful. It's the end of march ffs where the hell is the sun?

It seems to have either rained or snowed constantly since September. When will it end.  :P  :P  :P

Back to the top
It snowing againtoday and forecast the same for tomorrow.

Just what I need to work in the garage on my engine bay  :|

Back to the top
Video of something interesting that happened to my Bora this morning trying to get out:

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
 :o  :o  :o  :o WTH is going on there X?

Back to the top
 :lol: classic!

Don't know what's happening everywhere else, but just with any other British winter it's already thawed out.. 

Back to the top
Crazy up here, but just making the best of it and going boarding!!!,  :$
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.