Skip navigation

ultimate dubs

Back to the top
My first time at the show and after 2 hours in a traffic jam and an hour of looking at air rides and stretched tyres, I got bored so spent the rest of the day on the club stand and had a ball!

Well done Anna on best club stand! - I felt a bit guilty for not seeing you go to collect the well deserved trophy:$.

Back to the top

Yomp said

My first time at the show and after 2 hours in a traffic jam and an hour of looking at air rides and stretched tyres, I got bored so spent the rest of the day on the club stand and had a ball!

Well done Anna on best club stand! - I felt a bit guilty for not seeing you go to collect the well deserved trophy:$.

I had a great time on the stand, think I only did an hour of looking round! Don't worry, Elv missed it too lol!

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top

Wolfsburg-Boy said

wow some seriosly nice motors there i need to go to this show but it always falls on mothers day doh!!!!!! lol
who's is the A reg silver mk1 ??????? lovely love the oem recaro seats good job:thumbs: any ones on here???

yes my little car.seats were finished 9.00pm friday night
installed 9.ooam saturday morning just in time for ud….was a struggle though

Back to the top

arnoldlog said

did anyone get a pic of the matt orange audi tt?

belongs to Ash Lomas,

Will try and get a pic for you

Back to the top
Talking of seats Artie, what are yours out of? We were trying to guess!

Back to the top
Oooooh! trying to quess.quess away people.answers on a postcard etc .when you look at them its quite easy really.a clue.they were half grey leather and what looked like tyre tread cloth. lol

Back to the top
Looks like it was a great show! Some really nice pics! DOnt fancy the traffic jum much :/ Hope to be there next year!!

Back to the top
Lovely looking photos guys - some of those cars look quality - and well done to all those involved with the stand  :thumbs:

Golf GLS 1980

Back to the top

Dano said

Talking of seats Artie, what are yours out of? We were trying to guess!

dano.thanks for your concern matey
the seats are from a rover 200

Back to the top

rsdub said

Wolfsburg-Boy said

wow some seriosly nice motors there i need to go to this show but it always falls on mothers day doh!!!!!! lol
who's is the A reg silver mk1 ??????? lovely love the oem recaro seats good job:thumbs: any ones on here???

yes my little car.seats were finished 9.00pm friday night
installed 9.ooam saturday morning just in time for ud….was a struggle though

look forward to see this at some shows this year, one of my favourites, what i call a less is more car perfect off to tesco i go to get my copy of PVW;)

Back to the top

arnoldlog said

:offtopic:

Erm is that a hard top for a cabby?

Much want! Can anyone point in the direction of info please!

Ta E  :thumbs:

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top

Back to the top
Some nice pics there Ade… nice group shot too.  :thumbs:

Well done on the best group stand - well deserved!

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top

borednow said

arnoldlog said

:offtopic:

Erm is that a hard top for a cabby?

Much want! Can anyone point in the direction of info please!

Ta E  :thumbs:

These are no longer available to buy. Only 5 or so ever made as far as i am aware. Only 2 left known to exist that i know of. Hope this helps?
Cheers
Andrew

Back to the top

Dano said

Looks like I missed a whole hall  :o  I never saw Greg Howell's Mk1 or the silver Jetta that won the concours entries.  :P

Howlers was through in the carpeted hall through the back and the silver mk1 jetta coupe belonging to jamie fagan was in the foyer leading through to it. You must have only came as far as the roti hall with all the players crowd
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.