Skip navigation

ultimate dubs

Back to the top

'93 mk1 clipper(my occasional daily)

'89 mk2 16v gti(my daily when not using the above)

'08 a4 cab s line(the wifes daily)

2 doors rule!

Back to the top

2 doors rule!

Back to the top
Just got back from Ud 2013 with the que already 200+ at 8am and cars still driving in at 2.30 when we left ! the turn out was very impressive

Some great MK1's on show and obviously the club stand was really nice and was great meeting all the gang

For all that didn't make it some pics below.

FULL PICTURES AT BELOW LINK

http://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv130/basslineaudio/UD%202013/?albumview=slideshow

In all a great day just wish I had one of my MK1s ready :ocf_emoticons__BangHead:Hope you enjoy folks

Sanjp

Back to the top
saw these in the traffic, roof down, crazy!

2 doors rule!

Back to the top
Fabulous pics. Looks like a great turn out. Some totally awesome MK1s there.  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Awesome turn out there.baby blue mk1 is the nuts.

Back to the top
I had a good day, the old gal broke down at the toll booth on the m6 but got her going (very damp I think).

The club stand looked good and there were some real nice ones there elsewhere. Mine is the red one above outside so ta for the pic :-)

Back to the top
I had a great day. did not think the traffic would be so mental!
Had a good chat with beany1234. All the cars on the mk1 stand looked awesome. 

Thanks Anna for looking after my new bbs wheel t shirt for me whilst I looked around the show It fits great by the way.

Back to the top

golf1980 said

I had a great day. did not think the traffic would be so mental!
Had a good chat with beany1234. All the cars on the mk1 stand looked awesome. 

Thanks Anna for looking after my new bbs wheel t shirt for me whilst I looked around the show It fits great by the way.

It was good talking to you as we'll mate

Back to the top
Hi everyone,

Good to see some of you today and nice to see you again Anna, thanks for the advice on the speedo cable and many thanks for the comments on my photos from the AGM!

Took a 'few' snaps today so please have a look and enjoy.

http://s419.beta.photobucket.com/user/adrianH_40D/library/Ultimate%20Dubs%202013

p.s. To avoid the massive queue into the show come off the M54 at the Telford Centre exit and head into Town - it's way quicker!

Back to the top
Wow some of the mk1's on show look really class. Top pics  :)

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
Id just like to thank Anna and Elv who worked really hard to pull the stand together. Loading and unloading the car takes time and effort. Thanks to Jelly too for pulling the merchandise through the car park at an early hour to beat all the traffic!! 
Thanks to the guys who have their time to support their club and display the cars. We all know how much time, money and effort goes into getting them show ready!!! 
Artie - I hope that you're feeling better.  :thumbs:

Best Club Display by far at the show!

Cheers for a good couple of days…. Much better without a raging hangover I found!   :lol:

Back to the top

1100_TinTop said

Hi everyone,

Good to see some of you today and nice to see you again Anna, thanks for the advice on the speedo cable and many thanks for the comments on my photos from the AGM!

Took a 'few' snaps today so please have a look and enjoy.

http://s419.beta.photobucket.com/user/adrianH_40D/library/Ultimate%20Dubs%202013

p.s. To avoid the massive queue into the show come off the M54 at the Telford Centre exit and head into Town - it's way quicker!

Very nice pics. Wish I had made the trip now.  :dry:  :dry:

Back to the top
great show and some great mk1's on display. the blue one instantly stood out as soon as i walked in. Fell in love!

is it florida blue?

Back to the top
nice pics, shame i missed it...

1991 Black Sportline 1.8 GTI Cabby - gone

1983 Papyrus Green 1.5 Auto GL Cabby - gone

1984 Nevada Beige MK2 Golf 1.6CL LHD Auto - gone

1981 Schwartz Black MK1 Golf 1600 GTI - gone

Currently Mk1less!

Back to the top
Looks like I missed a whole hall  :o  I never saw Greg Howell's Mk1 or the silver Jetta that won the concours entries.  :P

Back to the top

Piers said

great show and some great mk1's on display. the blue one instantly stood out as soon as i walked in. Fell in love!

is it florida blue?

Hi yea it's a Florida blue

Back to the top
wow some seriosly nice motors there i need to go to this show but it always falls on mothers day doh!!!!!! lol
who's is the A reg silver mk1 ??????? lovely love the oem recaro seats good job:thumbs: any ones on here???

Back to the top
Here are a few more pics, thought id post them here instead of having another thread :)

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
did anyone get a pic of the matt orange audi tt?

2 doors rule!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.