Skip navigation

Lots of Parts for sale!

Back to the top

pet73r said

I apologise that you didn't see the thread before you saw the items on eBay. 

I listed the items on eBay after you had asked about the roll over spit. 

When I saw your username on eBay, I assumed you had seen this thread and were just holding out in eBay to get the items for less. 

Apologies if you have missed items you wanted. 

No I had not seen the thread, I was on my eBay on my mobile on the sofa (sad yes) and did not link the two. (It was after the match I think?!!!)

Also I'm pretty sure you don't have the "right" to end items early, see this page on eBay

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/end_early.html

"Ending a listing early for the following reasons is prohibited as it is considered fee avoidance:

Cancelling bids and ending a listing early because the reserve price hasn't been met to avoid reserve fees. See Reserve Price Policy.

Cancelling bids and ending a listing early in order to sell the item off-eBay. You should be aware that as well as avoiding fees, you risk fraud by selling items off the eBay website. If a member writes to you to ask you to sell away from the eBay website, please report them to us."

I'm obviously not going to report you but it's clearly not right to end an auction once someone has bid on it - however if you let me know how to pay for the rear mounts I will pay you for them directly.

Back to the top
I really am sorry that you have missed out on items that you wanted. i honestly thought that you had seen the items on here.

There was nothing stopping you making me an offer on ebay though if you wanted the items that badly, many people have already!

I did not know that you could not end a listing early for the above mentioned reasons. I have had it done to me loads of times, and listings often include "Advertised elsewhere, reserve right to end auction early" at the bottom. I shall update my listings accordingly. If I had known, I wouldnt of bothered, ebay is a rip off at the best of times, Im sure they are just protecting their profits when they say it is prohibited to sell outside ebay, as this would mean the fat cats at ebay and paypal wouldn't get their cut.

Anyway, if you see anything you want on here, payment via PayPal as a gift to pndavies@yahoo.co.uk

I can post them out today if payment if received before the postie shuts!

Back to the top

pet73r said

I really am sorry that you have missed out on items that you wanted. i honestly thought that you had seen the items on here.

There was nothing stopping you making me an offer on ebay though if you wanted the items that badly, many people have already!

I did not know that you could not end a listing early for the above mentioned reasons. I have had it done to me loads of times, and listings often include "Advertised elsewhere, reserve right to end auction early" at the bottom. I shall update my listings accordingly. If I had known, I wouldnt of bothered, ebay is a rip off at the best of times, Im sure they are just protecting their profits when they say it is prohibited to sell outside ebay, as this would mean the fat cats at ebay and paypal wouldn't get their cut.

Anyway, if you see anything you want on here, payment via PayPal as a gift to pndavies@yahoo.co.uk

I can post them out today if payment if received before the postie shuts!

Paypal funds just sent.

Yeah if you add "items listed elsewhere blah blah" to your eBay listings then it's not too bad! But I generally don't bid onthose ones because I know that if the bid doesn't go high enough the seller will pull the auction….

Cheers

Back to the top
Received with thanks. 

Will be updating the listings this afternoon! If there is anything else you want please ask now as there are going to me more items coming off eBay! 

Sorry again, it was not my intention to annoy anyone. 

Will post those brackets this afternoon. 

Cheers

Back to the top
Manifold & throttle body came today Thanx mate.

Back to the top

Mk1 James said

Manifold & throttle body came today Thanx mate.

No Problem, thanks for letting me know!  :thumbs:

Back to the top
the duck bill arrived today..thank you :thumbs:

Back to the top
pics of the grill trim please bud?

Back to the top

crezz said

pics of the grill trim please bud?

Sorry, these have sold too. I havent updated the list!  :$

Sorry!

Back to the top
bugga ok cheers anyhow
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.