Skip navigation

south west, Brean beach meet

Back to the top
Get onto them ! -)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
I cant I broke another phone :(

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
You have had it a little while now it was only a matter of time... can you not get a job destruction testing them or something? :-)

Back to the top
are you meeting up before hand…?
i am up for this weather permitting.
cheers
adrian

Back to the top
Yeah probably mate, i expect as per before we will do a meet at a services car park a few junctions down around 10am . Gordano Service Station on the M5 South

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
1. richyhill
2. Arf333
3. blans
4. pearcestu
5. mrmcleod113 ? TBC
6. BIGNICKC
7. SparkStu & Nikki
8. Gasco
9. Nathan black tin top? TBC

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
ANYMORE FOR THIS SHOW / MEET This sunday 7th April ?

1. richyhill
2. Arf333
3. blans
4. pearcestu
5. mrmcleod113 ? TBC
6. BIGNICKC
7. SparkStu & Nikki
8. Gasco
9. Nathan black tin top? TBC
10. adie666

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
MEETING POINT:

Gordano Services M5 South

Postcode: BS20 7XG

Time 10.00am, aiming to leave by 10.15am

Cheers

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
I've gotta work.  :(

Have to take a rain check, hope the weather bucks up and you can get the roofs down.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
car washed roughly…..
fingers crossed tomorrow will be nice, see you all at 10am

Back to the top
Supposed to be dry tomorrow but not as nice as today - much more cloud but no rain :D

See you tomorrow

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.