Skip navigation

RS6 Plus and T5R Gul

Back to the top

So much to do so little time

lukeybabes said

I hate you! Ive been looking for an RS6 at the right price on and off for ages. One of the best colour/interior combos imo you have there.

Cheers bro its my auld mans we looked for a long time then this popped up! No humming or hawing with this one.. It's a beaut and he's just keeping the wax topped up for me :lol:

Back to the top

Dubbuds said

Dear dear that's a lot of wedge almost buy another.. This ones a plus and is a wee bit diff but there epic cars. Well done! What work did you have done to it?
We've had it for a few years now, they were a fair bit dearer to buy back then too!  It's had a fair whack done to it in terms of mods (Lambo brakes, Bilstein PSS9 coilies, MTM wheels, real carbon roof etc) and is MTM tuned running around 540bhp.  The 7k on maintenance was the dreaded gearbox which are about as tough as cheese, as well as servicing, some sensors (at between £100 - £150 each or 5 of these start to add up!) and also had the turbos recond when the engine was out.  The 7k didn't include any mods :$I'll try and put pics up later, it's pretty famous amongst the RS6 scene.. the first Porsche Mexico blue RS6 in the world :)

Back to the top

Dil_ said

Dubbuds said

Dear dear that's a lot of wedge almost buy another.. This ones a plus and is a wee bit diff but there epic cars. Well done! What work did you have done to it?
We've had it for a few years now, they were a fair bit dearer to buy back then too!  It's had a fair whack done to it in terms of mods (Lambo brakes, Bilstein PSS9 coilies, MTM wheels, real carbon roof etc) and is MTM tuned running around 540bhp.  The 7k on maintenance was the dreaded gearbox which are about as tough as cheese, as well as servicing, some sensors (at between £100 - £150 each or 5 of these start to add up!) and also had the turbos recond when the engine was out.  The 7k didn't include any mods :$I'll try and put pics up later, it's pretty famous amongst the RS6 scene.. the first Porsche Mexico blue RS6 in the world :)
Pics would be nice sounds a monster! He bought his as a kind of collectors hobby car. It'll be staying standard and keep the mileage down! He was looking at new rs4s again but the depreciation
he's had over the years puts him off now.. It's ok if your financing them and handing them in after 3 years but he's old school and the garages give u nothing these days unless ur taking finance!

Back to the top
I'll try uploading pics later, but there are a few on Stanceworks from last year when my lil bro posted (as well as some of the others in the fleet!)  The 6er has gone to pasture new now :(

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34702

RS6's are truly epic - the brutal power delivery puts the M5 to shame!

Back to the top

Dil_ said

I'll try uploading pics later, but there are a few on Stanceworks from last year when my lil bro posted (as well as some of the others in the fleet!)  The 6er has gone to pasture new now :(

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34702

RS6's are truly epic - the brutal power delivery puts the M5 to shame!

Yeah I know your car seen some pics before! It's an awesome looking machine :thumbs: 

Back to the top
The colour of the RS6 is truly epic IMO :)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.