Skip navigation

Stanford Hall

Back to the top

Comment: #events_6

If theres any vacancies I'd love a spot on the stand if possible. :$Too late I think.
Jeez I'm so slow.

I'll be there anyway. :)

Back to the top

Dublove said

If theres any vacancies I'd love a spot on the stand if possible. :$Too late I think.
Jeez I'm so slow.

I'll be there anyway. :)

Hiya,
Got quite a few reserves but will let you know if something becomes available :thumbs:  You are welcome to park up in the car park and join in on the stand though anyway :) Cheers  Anna

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Of course.

I need to meet more people face to face and not just be a keyboard braveheart.

I've only ever been to one AGM and zero regional meets so let this year be my redemption.

Cheers

Last edit: by Dublove

Back to the top
Hi Anna 
Recieved my pass today many thanx,look forward to meeting everyone 
Cheers
Neil

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top
got my pass too mrs cake 8-) cheers
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
Got my pass today cheers Anna.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
sorry for the no reply anna been flat out, yep pass to scott is fine, see you guys there :-)

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Hi Anna

Many thanks.  My pass has arrived.
xx

Back to the top
Got mine , daz's and matt's pass. Thanks

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
got my pass anna ,many thanks
i have also been informed that my entry for the concourse has been accepted .i do not stand a chance in the concourse because of the slight mods to my car but feel an urge to show it off lol.so looks like my pass will be up for grabs.sorry guys

Back to the top

rsdub said

got my pass anna ,many thanks
i have also been informed that my entry for the concourse has been accepted .i do not stand a chance in the concourse because of the slight mods to my car but feel an urge to show it off lol.so looks like my pass will be up for grabs.sorry guys

Nice one Artie :thumbs: Will let you know if I need you to post the pass on to someone else if that's OK?

Cheers

Anna

Banner

Back to the top
no worries anna:thumbs:

Back to the top
just so I know, arrive at sort of 9ish - is there anything that ties me to the stand all day? or could I perhaps leave at some point before the end of the show?

I'm not planning to sneak off early, but me old man wants to tag along, but not if I'm staying all day.

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
Anna,  will we be meeting up at the Elms pub by lutterworth like last year and going in en masse again.

Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Ginner said

Anna,  will we be meeting up at the Elms pub by lutterworth like last year and going in en masse again.

Dave.

What time are you meeting at the Elms?

Back to the top

Dublove said

Ginner said

Dave.

What time are you meeting at the Elms?

Last year it was 8:00 -8:15 that way it gave us plenty of time to chat and arrive at the gates in good time.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Great. I will see you there. 

Back to the top
Blimey im gona have to get my ass up early for this one lol

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Hopefully i'll have my car fixed in time :)

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Cheers Dave, Yeah Meet at The Elms 8.15am for those wishing to convoy in together.

Those of you travelling a long way and don't want to meet that early, if you can be on the stand for 9-30-10.00am that would be great, any later and traffic will be really bad getting in.

Club stand entry is via South Kilworth Gate as stated on the club pass when you get it.

We can leave the stand after 4pm and must be gone by 7.30pm!

The Elms - map

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.
Control functions: