Skip navigation

2 x mk 1 golf breaking

Back to the top
hi i have a garage full of mk 1 parts i have recently broken two mk 1 golfs and lots of parts i have collected along the line.
send me a pm to see if i have the parts you need i will see if i have them or if they are in good enough condition to sell as some parts are missing or tatty.
no wheels
no front wings
no gti running gear

thanks for looking hope i can be of help to you.

Back to the top
Hi have you got a set or any outer scraper seals for a cabriolet Mk1?

Thanks!

New to Golfs - All Help Appreciated!

Back to the top

blackcherry said

hi i have a garage full of mk 1 parts i have recently broken two mk 1 golfs and lots of parts i have collected along the line.
send me a pm to see if i have the parts you need i will see if i have them or if they are in good enough condition to sell as some parts are missing or tatty.
no wheels
no front wings
no gti running gear

thanks for looking hope i can be of help to you.

location?

Back to the top
what colour are the interiors, pal?

Back to the top
sorry forgot to say location i am in cardiff south wales.

I have a blue with red gti cabriolet interior looking for around 80 pounds and i have a black and white 5 door interior front seats are wearing through however the rear seat is resonable condition.

Back to the top
hello

would be interested in the gti cab interrior, im only in Swansea to so could collect the weekend

what sort of condtion are thr front seats ?

Back to the top
Have you still got the cars as well as I am after a couple of box section from the floor where the front part of the front seat sit on

Can't beat a German car

Back to the top
What condition are the scraper seals?

New to Golfs - All Help Appreciated!

Back to the top
hi mate how mutch for the front seat belt clickers off the 5 door regards dan.

Back to the top
Do you have any spare wheel tubs ???

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Im looking for the circlip that holds the plastic speedo gear drive to the end of the speedo cable.

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top

Atomman said

hello

would be interested in the gti cab interrior, im only in Swansea to so could collect the weekend

what sort of condtion are thr front seats ?

the front seats need some work with the usual bolster wear i was going to retrim them but have chnged my mind.
my numbers 07773110002 i wont be home this weekend its my birthday and going away.
many thanks

Back to the top

Charged said

Have you still got the cars as well as I am after a couple of box section from the floor where the front part of the front seat sit on

hi fella sorry the shells have gone so i couldnt help you with theses.
many thanks

Back to the top

MK1Morley said

What condition are the scraper seals?

to be honest there not the best rubber looks shrunk.
sorry fella.

Back to the top

theboron007 said

hi mate how mutch for the front seat belt clickers off the 5 door regards dan.

hi what kind are you looking for the erlyer ones or the later kind i can help you with the newer type but not the old be 10 pound for the pair if your interested.

Back to the top

Ginner said

Do you have any spare wheel tubs ???

sorry ginner not got the shells any more but i kow of a mk 1 in a scrap yard here in cardiff the tub as far as i remember looked fine.bill ways scrapys in cardiff.

Back to the top

Charged said

i know of a mk 1 in a scrap yard here in cardiff its still got the box sections in want me to get a price for you?

Back to the top

Macca said

Im looking for the circlip that holds the plastic speedo gear drive to the end of the speedo cable.

hi do you mean the white clip on the speedo cable at the clock end?

Back to the top

blackcherry said

Charged said

i know of a mk 1 in a scrap yard here in cardiff its still got the box sections in want me to get a price for you?

If you could get a price would appreciate it

Can't beat a German car

Back to the top
No its the circlip that holds the plastic drive onto the cable at the gearbox end.

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!
There are too many online users to list.