Skip navigation

Daylight robbery?????

Back to the top

Back to the top
Saw these the morning actually and did think the same. I am not expert on these by any means but it does seem a bit dear. But if someone wants it and is willing to pay then who am i to argue.

Back to the top
Yes, it's criminal.

I've owned cars that cost less than £300.

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
The Karmann badges are almost impossible to find new... but YES way too expensive.

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top

Shughy said

The Karmann badges are almost impossible to find new… but YES way too expensive.

Tell me about it. I've been looking for a set for ages!
P.s I've been meaning to send you some info and pics of my sportline but keep getting snowed under with work.

1992 Sportline Cabriolet in Red

Back to the top
The thing that's CRIMINAL about that advert is the amount of spelling mistakes in it!
What an awful display and poor use of the spell checker!!!  :o

The Karmann badges go for about £80 a set for new ones. GTI badge from Germany £27. Don't know about the rest but they're way over the top!!! 

Back to the top
Yes
Would love the Karman badges:(

Back to the top
i think he forgot the dot like this £30.0
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
Ha!
I was going to post the exact same thing when I saw them, you don't get if you don't ask!   :lol:

Back to the top

spud909 said

Shughy said

The Karmann badges are almost impossible to find new… but YES way too expensive.

Tell me about it. I've been looking for a set for ages!
P.s I've been meaning to send you some info and pics of my sportline but keep getting snowed under with work.

Good stuff spud909 drop me an email any time with details of your sportline. Love to hear more about it…

I have a good set of those Karmann badges going spare if anyones looking. (I like the sound of £80… Dano)  O_o

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top

Bert said

i think he forgot the dot like this £30.0
Bert

lol yep its a mistake

Back to the top
classicparts.de not have these??? O_oedit: i think they are from classic!

Back to the top
they have been up for sale in various adverts for a few months , they will never sell at that price !

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
someone nicked the ones of mine when it was standing in the road for a while. I think I know who it was too…
I was offered another car for € 100, complete with all the badges in good nick as well! Maybe it's a deal, by them and he will throw in the car?

If you want the PSD Boot Sticker file, it's here: Boot Sticker

Back to the top
Free P&P though….

Back to the top
Flipping heck…. I want these… Contacted the guy who said he would sell for £250 so I think he may realise he is trying it on…
Can you get these in classicparts.de ??i tried but can't see them!!!
Dano how good are yours old chap??

Back to the top
Items that are really rare especially if they are new old stock are only worth what someone is willing to pay, I agree thay are way over the top

1983 Mk1 Golf Gti 1.8 - Black
1999 Toyota Hi-Lux - White
2008 British Bulldog age 1 - Red & White
2009 Range Rover Sport - Black
2012 Mitsubishi Canter Tipper - Orange

Back to the top

Miotog said

Dano how good are yours old chap??

I'm very happy with the GTI front badge. The rears are stick on ones. Got them off ebay.

The Karmann ones are/ were new original ones supplied to me by walt. They are great.  :thumbs:

Back to the top

richyhill said

they have been up for sale in various adverts for a few months , they will never sell at that price !

At least it will make them "rare" at some point!  :lol:

Back to the top
Damp
Has Walt any left???
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.