Skip navigation

Any interest in heated windscreens?

Back to the top

funk-star said

Righty then, I have a price but it's not at all where I had hoped it would be :P

They are coming out at £253  :P :P  

Is that for a bulk buy Funk or if you went and got one on your Jack?

Back to the top
I'd want them to fit it and wire it all in for that price!

Back to the top
That's me buying 15 :o

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

funk-star said

That's me buying 15 :o

NO WAY! so what if we got 20-30? have they got a tier system? We might be able to get the figures?

Back to the top
I'd be interested in a purchase IF as mentioned prior that it be fitted for the price quoted
Also any ideas on where the element would be located on the screen?
Best wishes

Back to the top
I was hoping it would be a bit less to. I need two,one for the golf and one for the jetta as both will be running heaterless basically albeit for different reasons. If a bigger bulk buy would be needed could you ask what the minimum order it would have to be to get the price under 200 a unit delivered please and then go from there. 250 is a bit excessive when I can get a brand new screen for 20quid and just hide a camper blower behind the dash. 

Back to the top

Peddersgolf said

I'd be interested in a purchase IF as mentioned prior that it be fitted for the price quoted
Also any ideas on where the element would be located on the screen?
Best wishes

I think fitting them for the price we want is out of the question!

The element I would assume be over the whole screen. The elements are tiny enough not to interfere with your vision.  A bit like a ford SMax or similar if you google it

Back to the top
Am I right in thinking we have 15 people?

Here is a wiring diagram

Back to the top

crezz said

just seen funks thread about the screens, these are cheaper then what he has on a deal?

Just to let you know there is another thread started up on this topic and price apparently is cheaper!

Ive asked how much cheaper and if you want to see the thread its here.

http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=general-chat_3%2Fgroup-buy-rules&redirected=1#post_1273939

Back to the top
right then folks, not treading on your toes funk, i been trying to sort something out with a company too, they have agreed to sorting a group buy at their end but need to know a rough amount of numbers of people willing to buy ect ect, they are currently £185+vat to anybody, but are prepared to knock money off, either way its cheaper then the above group buy! cheers

oh and for anybody on facebook, they are dealing with question ect on there facebook page

Ricky Evans Motorsport

or through the link on this page

http://www.heatedwindscreen.com/index.html

Back to the top
No worries, I actually have another price that's less than yours but I'm trying to sort shipping Issues. 

Back to the top

funk-star said

No worries, I actually have another price that's less than yours but I'm trying to sort shipping Issues. 

Ohh Price wars!!!!

I'm in to the winning bidder!!!

Back to the top
Funk-star tawk to me! aw much?  ;)

Back to the top
Bare in mind that's there usual price so could see a significant drop in price and they send them out too

Back to the top
No price war, as soon as i get the shipping sorted I'll pop a price, anyone can order from crezz link, I'll be buying bulk. 

Back to the top
Watching with interest Funk.  :thumbs:

Back to the top

smudger1980 said

Watching with interest Funk.  :thumbs:

Snap!

Back to the top
Have a read of this Funk if you haven't already……

CLICK ME

Back to the top
Group buy is on via the link I posted! :D

Back to the top
Also funk, why don't you email the same people, they may do a special for you buying that many?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.