Skip navigation

Wanted Rivage in excellent condition

Back to the top
Hi I had my rivage written off last year and I have finally received my pay out to replace it! I'm looking for a clean example I have 5k if anyone has anything that I might be interested in? 

Thanks 

Kim

Back to the top
Must be blue and I'm not interested in leather interior models thanks

My dad used to say I squandered money, so I made an invested in my Rivage he's still not happy - but I love my money pit!!

Back to the top
Hey Kim, just seen ya message about payout on FB, happy days :-)

so you are looking for a rivage cloth, not a rivage leather yeah?

Have you still got yours, and could you use it for interior etc if you needed too?

There has been a few more rivages and sportlines up for sale lately , so if you keep having a good look around you are bound to find one. And your budget should easily get you a nice one imo.

Are you looking for one completely sorted or would you consider one that needs paint or interiors work if price and mileage was right?

also you looking for something definately standard?

Good luck with search, i will post up if i find anything

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Hi ye pretty standard I can cope with lowering and uprated lights but definitely nothing thats been retrimmed, debadged or got a single light grill.

I've still got mine, but depending on the price of a new car I might not have but car would have to be more or less immaculate before I sell mine. Interior is not a huge issue as mine is pretty much immaculate, but paint needs to be looking fresh as thats the most costly repair as far as I'm concerned. Mileage isn't as massive issue either if it's well looked after and maybe easier on the pocket and leave money for detailing!

I'd rather pay good money for something I want than pay for a dog, I,m not mechanically minded so work costs too much ££££££££££! but like you say I've got a very reasonable budget. Ye great I'm stalking all the sites we're bound to find something between us!

Kim

My dad used to say I squandered money, so I made an invested in my Rivage he's still not happy - but I love my money pit!!

Back to the top
I love the second from the bottom I've seen it on ebay and various other sites. Also it's not far from me but out of my price range! shame the seats aren't blue but i reckon I could live with it!

Back to the top
Hey Kim

Hows the search going?

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
does look like a nice example, if you didnt want leather you could sell interior and put your cloth interior in, not bad milleage either at 99K.

its only got 38 mins left of auction though :-(

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Sold for three n half..low feedback buyer may mean end  up re listed though.

so keep an eye out and you can allways message with an offer..

Back to the top
I think the seller is this member james6868

Back to the top
HIYA MATE

my very good friend owns a blue rivage low milage, good bodywork, blue heated cloth

he is thinking around £3700

heres a pic

if interested drop me a PT and i will forward you his number

Back to the top
Prices vary.
The one you got pictured appears to have black grille badge, unless the silver has worn away and it's the light on the pic, No GTI grille badge, clear wing and bumper indicator lenses.
Non standard eyebrow spoiler. Plus the lower spoiler at the front looks deeper/bigger than standard and has a gap in it it. Unless it's the photo?
Is the ariel ok or snapped off?
Plus it's coming up as SORN so road tax to take into consideration.

That's just from one pic of the front.
Not being picky it will help if he has the origional parts still, to come with the car to return to factory if a purchaser desires to do so. IMO Factory standard are worth more. It all depends on spec too leather will allways fetch more than cloth. So mileage, service history, previous owners etc all come into play.

Still looks nice though, better than some thats been about of late.

Back to the top
Search is slow wrong time of year I suppose! I'm supposed to be going to see steve_t rivage at some point. I've seen the ones on eBay but I'd like to go look at them before I buy and the one that just sold was too far and I'm not keen on the one in Manchester. 

I've seen the one in the pic before it's in London and don't think it'll be in the condition I'm looking for to travel all that way.

I'll buy one and then there will be loads up for sale!

Thanks for the posts guys

Kim

Back to the top
Kim you won't be dissapointed with Steves Rivage.

If I'd of had the money I would of had it off him years ago.
Very nice unmolested Origional example.

Be intersting if you buy to see it in the flesh, but from the pics it's a good one a deffo keeper.

Back to the top
The photos look great and it sounds exactly what I'm looking for so fingers crossed!

Back to the top
iv just asked my mate

he still has all original lights and badges from the car as all the paper work

its only done 84k miles

BUT i do admit it does need afew things doing but a good true car but as you would except of car this age

and its based in wolverhampton brought from bradford

Back to the top
Brilliant it's always good when owners keep the bits they took off.
I have seen some Rivages that are so removed from even looking like a Rivage, due to mods they have done. Then they ask for big money because it says Rivage on the log book etc. IMO they would of been better off buying a standard cabby to mod. That's just my opinion mind. In reality folks can do what they want eith there cars. 

What needs doing to your mates car?

Back to the top
Steves rivage sound nice any links to it ?

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.