Skip navigation

Horse Meat

Back to the top

What...

Some threads on this site just crack me up.

Mk1 golf GTI 1.8 - bargain buy
Suzuki Samurai - 4WD 1.7 TD Conversion - Off roader

Back to the top

Back to the top
I ordered a burger in the cafe at tesco..the woman asked `do you want anything on it?`   `I said yeh, a fiver each way`

Back to the top
I have had some of the dodgy Tesco burgers last night for tea, tasted fine but I did notice this morning I had a bit between imy teeth

Back to the top

cabfan said

I ordered a burger in the cafe at tesco..the woman asked `do you want anything on it?`   `I said yeh, a fiver each way`

:'(  :lol:  :lol:  hysterical.. guts is aching  :lol:

Back to the top

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Priceless.  :D

Back to the top

funk-star said

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
I didn't really like the horse burgers but the meatballs are the dogs danglies

Back to the top
 :lol:

very funny  !!!!

Banner

Back to the top
Tesco burgers, low in fat, high in Shergar

Tesco are offering all customers who bought the horse burgers a free upgrade to their new high speed mobile internet service 4GG

Tesco confirm ingredients in their burgers are only foals and horses.
Quote from Prince charles " I don't know what all this Tesco fuss is about, I've been eating horse for years, haven't I Camilla"=

Can't believe that woman was sent to hospital after eating a horse meat burger…… Her condition is said to be stable

I was in the Tesco Cafe ordering my food & the waitress asked if I wanted anything on my burger.So I had a fiver each way

Tesco Value Burgers - Get your daughter the pony she's always wanted in an affordable way.

Tesco value burgers!..what next my lidl pony

Make Tesco Burgers part of your stable diet

At least it's only horse meat in Tesco burgers and not the horse hair too. That's the 'mane' thing.

Do you like Tesco's value burgers? Then you should try Tesco meatballs, I've heard they're the dog's b&**ocks.

Traces of zebra have been found in tesco barcodes.

Tesco have removed their veggie burgers after finding traces of uni'quorn'.

If you think Tesco's horse burgers are bad you should try Asda's quarter pandas.

ThoseTesco burgers won't be round furlong..

Tesco have recalled 10,000 pairs of leggings after traces of camel toes were found in them.

I had some burgers from tesco for my tea last night….I still have a bit between my teeth.

I've just checked the Tesco burgers in my freezer…AND THEY'RE OFF

A cow walks into a bar. Barman says 'why the long face?' Cow says 'Illegal ingredients, coming over here stealing our jobs!'

Buy one get one free - Tesco Everyday Value Burger, 2 species for the price of 1

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.