Skip navigation

Newbie from Berkshire

Back to the top

Newbie from Berkshire

Hi everyone, I've just bought myself a 1990 mk1 caddy after wanting one for many years, I've had a few mk2's and a mk3 8v gti last year, so new to the mk1 scene. After deciding I didn't have the time for a project I forked out a lot more money, and bought a lovely mint caddy.

Back to the top
Welcome to the club…
Is this the brown caddy that was next to me at the last meet if so I'm John the one with the rat looking 1.8t that was talking to you…….

85 Karmann GTI Cabby Black Edition

81 GTI Tin Top (1.8t "The Tarmac Muncher" )

Back to the top
Hi there and welcome to the forum. Got any pics of your new purchase?

Back to the top

Hi John, yes it was me with brown caddy, I'd like to catch up again in regards to engine conversion.! After seeing your 1.8t very nice.! And pictures will follow, once I've worked out how to post a bloody picture !

Back to the top

Re: Newbie

Mrclean said

Hi John, yes it was me with brown caddy, I'd like to catch up again in regards to engine conversion.! After seeing your 1.8t very nice.! And pictures will follow, once I've worked out how to post a bloody picture !

Have a read of this mate and all should become clear…..

The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Back to the top
Any questions just ask and ill do my best mate…
The caddy is very nice but would of looked better without the poxy rain

Back to the top
Thanks smudger I will sort that now, and thanks John I will definatly be in touch.! Funnaly enough I was round your way last night.!

Back to the top
Well photo bucket created caddy picture sorted but from my iPhone I can't seem to post on here.!

Back to the top
Welcome along pal, where abouts in the shire are you?

I'm always on the iPhone, get your self the photobucket app and you can tie photos, up load them and post them all on the blower!

Back to the top
Hi Brad & welcome on here.

Like others have said if you have the photobucket app it's easy to upload the you just need to copy the link with

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
Hi bignickc I'm in sunninghill, what about yourself.? And thanks James I've just got in from work again so I will try this bucket again.!

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
What you could have also done was just copy all the links from the caddy forum thread. ;)

James

Back to the top
Cheers James, I had lost half of those pictures from my phone.! Well it will be interesting to see the comments I get this time.!

Back to the top
That's nice pal!!

Is it a suede roof?!

I'm over in Reading, gradually moved from Bracknell to Wokingham to Reading.
Went to college in farnborough, so I used to spend a bit of time round your ends..

Back to the top
I think the roof is a type of leatherette ? But in some pictures looks like rust, I'm quite new to Sunninghill, I started off in ashford middx, but always knocked about around Bracknell etc as I'm in a scooter club

Back to the top
Guys here a date for your diaries Dubs at the park at Easthampstead house on the 19th May.  Nice n local & always a good mk1 turn out ;)

James

Back to the top
I'm there James

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.