Skip navigation

Southeast Region

Back to the top

Southeast Region

Sorry we have Harlequins v London Irish that day, shame

Cheers :P

1992 Red 'Sportline' LHD from France now in Spain,
1991 White' Young Line' GTI LHD from Germany that I can not take to Spain because of Brexit!😒

Back to the top
Doesn't have to be that date. 

5th April?

Back to the top
5th is good, but please see what everyone else says!! Cheers

1992 Red 'Sportline' LHD from France now in Spain,
1991 White' Young Line' GTI LHD from Germany that I can not take to Spain because of Brexit!😒

Back to the top
Be great to meet some other MK1 owners in the South East, count me in!  :thumbs:

Back to the top
5th sounds good for me too.... :)

"Mk1 Golf Gti...all things to all men"

Back to the top
I'm from hastings sounds good to me

MK1 Golf Owners Club Official Instagram Account @vwmk1golfoc or Instagram

Send your images to ig@vwgolfmk1.org.uk and we will share them with the world!

Back to the top
5th sounds good to me also depending on the kids not having anything planned. Will have to loose them anyway as can't get them all in the cabby.
What sort of time were we thinking?

Dan

1983 Cabby Gti All White Edition

Back to the top
Cool!

Sounds like there will be a few of us then!!

How does 11:00 sound?

(note:there is a charge for the car park as it is National Trust. I think it is £2. However this is refunded if you eat in the restaurant)

The trouble is which of my Cabbys shall I bring? As Harry Hill would say 'Theres only one way to find out! FIGHT!'

Back to the top
Sounds good, but see what others think. I would prefer the day rather than evening.  Hate driving at night recently due to not seeing all the pot holes. Just spent over £200 on my normal daily car replacing the lower arm and strut due to constantly hitting them.
Don't think the golf will poke up with them.

Back to the top
I'm in Brighton and would be up for this! :)

MK1 Caddy GTI
Sussex Regional Host

Back to the top
I also can't help but notice there isn't a South East or Sussex Region on the Forum.

Anyone know why that is?

Mikey2Clippers Daniel060979 Ice2812 GeeBee shepp

MK1 Caddy GTI
Sussex Regional Host

Back to the top

JayCaddy said

I also can't help but notice there isn't a South East or Sussex Region on the Forum.

Anyone know why that is?

Mikey2Clippers Daniel060979 Ice2812 GeeBee shepp

Yeah basically there is no one to run it.

Dan

Back to the top
If a paid member wants to nominate themselves as regional host (can do it joint with another member if you wish - myself and richyhill do south west) then we can add you to the regional host page + give you a dedicated Regional section on the forum.

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top

arf333 said

If a paid member wants to nominate themselves as regional host (can do it joint with another member if you wish - myself and richyhill do south west) then we can add you to the regional host page + give you a dedicated Regional section on the forum.

Scott

I spoke with Ginner on the phone this afternoon, and nominated myself to Host South East/Sussex Region. It shall be up and running this weekend :)

MK1 Caddy GTI
Sussex Regional Host

Back to the top

JayCaddy said

arf333 said

Scott

I spoke with Ginner on the phone this afternoon, and nominated myself to Host South East/Sussex Region. It shall be up and running this weekend :)

Excellent, look forward to it and some meets/events or whatever happens. I'm in Crowborough and will be up for as much as possible dependent on family commitments.

Dan

Back to the top
Daniel060979 if you drop Jaycaddy a pt with your interest in this region when the region is added you will be able to add your self to it in your profile settings.

arf333 the relevant section is being sorted now.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Daniel060979 said

Excellent, look forward to it and some meets/events or whatever happens. I'm in Crowborough and will be up for as much as possible dependent on family commitments.

Dan

Great to hear Dan! Look forward to getting everyone together! :)

MK1 Caddy GTI
Sussex Regional Host

Back to the top
Hi all southern members..I would gladly be the regional host. But I work away a lot through my work.. I could help out but I can't give it my full effort.. 

Back to the top
Glad to see there are more people in the local area after all!

Look forward to meeting you all on the 5th April.

Nice work Jay for heading up the south east region as host! :thumbs:

Back to the top

GeeBee said

Hi all southern members..I would gladly be the regional host. But I work away a lot through my work.. I could help out but I can't give it my full effort.. 

I shall be putting a lot of my time into being a Sussex Regional Host, but would appreciate all the help given! :)

MK1 Caddy GTI
Sussex Regional Host

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.