Skip navigation

Who's First time then..........

Back to the top

Who's First time then..........

daz1971 said

Ginner said

good to see that there are so many new first timers !!!!

as for being on your own that's not a problem if you end up near the West Midlands lot !!

and away from the 'caravan club' :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :thumbs:

not in the caravan this year I'm going to slum it in a tent ! not yours though cos it may get a bit crowded

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Ginner said

daz1971 said

Ginner said

as for being on your own that's not a problem if you end up near the West Midlands lot !!

and away from the 'caravan club' :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :thumbs:

not in the caravan this year I'm going to slum it in a tent ! not yours though cos it may get a bit crowded
:$
 :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :ocf_emoticons__censored:  :ocf_emoticons__censored:

Banner

Back to the top

Ginner said

daz1971 said

Ginner said

:o  :o no clue what ur talking about dave :$  :$  

Back to the top
if you haven't a clue what I'm on about why the red face……… …….eh…..!!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
sunburnt  :D  :D

Back to the top
First time at the annual gathering been meaning to go for the couple of years but never had the opportunity to get the time off work… All different this year just bought my ticket and booked my self into show and shine on the Sunday. Can't wait :)

Back to the top

Dainish said

sunburnt  :D  :D

Really Kate !!!!!!!!!!!! NOT

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

bobreoc said

First time at the annual gathering been meaning to go for the couple of years but never had the opportunity to get the time off work… All different this year just bought my ticket and booked my self into show and shine on the Sunday. Can't wait :)

Good Man !!!!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Glad to see so many first timers buying tickets. 
Thanks to you all.

Im hoping to break the 100 cars on the drive out this year. The past two years has seen us stuck at 92! 

Back to the top
I can add my name to this list as a first time attendee (with car). Came last year for the day but with no car, this year I'm bringing the motor and doing the weekend. Can't wait. If this weather holds out, it's going to be 1 amazing weekend! :-) See you all, in less than 2 weeks! 

the toy: 1990 VW Golf MkI 1.8 Cabrio Clipper

daily driver: 2011 BMW 120d M-Sport

Back to the top
100 cars on the drive out  :o  :o  that`s gonna be awesome..charge up your cameras folks  :thumbs:

Back to the top
gigen the weather I reckon we could he looking at 110 !!!!!!!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
I was nervous about coming by myself if I couldn't persuade a friend but now I can't wait, everyone sounds well nice, thanks!

Back to the top

Rachyness said

I was nervous about coming by myself if I couldn't persuade a friend but now I can't wait, everyone sounds well nice, thanks!

we are welcoming !! you won't be disappointed

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Rachyness said

You'll have a laugh, no worries. I go every year on my own…lol.

Everybody is friendly and some of the fancy dress well.

Plus you may see this lol.

- YouTube

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top

chortle said

Rachyness said

You'll have a laugh, no worries. I go every year on my own…lol.

Everybody is friendly and some of the fancy dress well.

Plus you may see this lol.

- YouTube
Scared again now!!:lol:

Back to the top
 :thumbs:
Every AGM We Are Shuffelin !!!!!

Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top
 :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top
just got my ticket, now to clean the car all week :) dont think ill be entering in the show and shine as car needs bits doing to it but will have a look this year then hopefully next year ! 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.